Chapter 15

Camila and Ally were in the living room watching Titanic the following Friday night. Troy and the kids were sleeping already which gave the moms a break from everything and they took that chance to have a movie night together.

 Troy and the kids were sleeping already which gave the moms a break from everything and they took that chance to have a movie night together

"Since I've had sex with Lauren" Camila spoke up as Rose began her story

"Well maybe if you let her come back, that would solve itself." Ally pitched in.

"Maybe, but I blame her job. It tires her out."

"I'd just take her down one night, no matter if she's exhausted. If I'm in need, I'm getting what I want"

Camila just looked at her friend in shock. Poor Troy was what ran through her mind. Her head then began to fill up with disturbing images of her friend, but the brunette just tried to focus on the movie that was playing for the rest of the night.

The next morning Amber woke up with the flu. The music teacher should've seen it coming, her daughter had been sneezing constantly the day before. She would stay to take care of her, but she had a competition to get to and a substitute wouldn't know what to do.

"Ally can you take care of Amber today?"

"Yeah sure, I'm not doing anything anyway."

"Thanks a thousand. I'll take Logan to school."

"Great! That lets me get to my job interview in time." Troy said as he entered the kitchen. He was dressed in a suit and tie, he had finally gotten a call back from a manufacture company five miles away.

Everything was then settled in the next few minutes. Ally would stay home with Amber, Camila would take Logan to school and Troy would get to the job interview. Amber loved missing school, but one thing bothered her, she wouldn't be able to see Natalie today.

"I was going to make pancakes, but I'm sure you don't have an appetite." Ally told her niece. The little girl shook her head and continued watching the cartoons on tv.

Meanwhile the short friend took care of little Jauregui, Lauren herself was taking care of the baby boy she was responsible of. He had gained a pound and that showed excellent progress.

As she stared at the little human, she had flashbacks of when her daughter was a baby. She and Camila were so happy to finally have their baby girl in their arms. She was quite a kicker inside the uterus and they were convinced they'd have to teach her soccer. When the time came, they realized she was exactly like Camila, uninterested in physical activities.

Suddenly Odie popped into her head and all the things he did at home. Gosh, she really needed Camila to forgive her already. It had been a week since she had been at home and she was getting desperate.

"Lauren, they need you down in the pit, something about a very important case." Silvia appeared next to the doctor.

Dr. Jauregui took her arms out of the baby's incubator and took her mask off followed by the pink gown that had to be worn when entered the room. She gave the sleeping baby one last look and then left with the nurse to the first floor.