1- We All Go To Hell

Ryan's POV

"Hey George how's it going?" Brendon sneered while shoving me against my locker. He knows I hate that name. I'd prefer no one to even know it. I kept it a secret until we had a sub in English one day.

I didn't respond. His light brown eyes glaring into my darker ones. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled smacking his hand against the locker next to my face.

I remained silent. "Ugh, I hate you. You are just so worthless." He said punching me a few times and letting me fall to the ground as the bell rang signaling the start of class.

I don't understand why he hates me so much. He only hates me, no one else.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I here a soothing voice call out. I look up and a shorter boy is rushing to me. He has light hair and a dorky fedora on top. "What happened?" His eyes lingered to the bloody nose I didn't know I had.

"Brendon," I told him and he looked up in surprise. He's probably wondering why Brendon would do such a thing.

"Okay, let's get you to the office." He said helping me up. "I'm Patrick by the way." He said. I've heard of him before.

"Aren't you that fag everyone talks about?" I blurt before I can even think.

"So what if I am gay?" He said looking at me while continuing to help me to the office.

"Well, that's a sin! Aren't you afraid you'll go to hell?" I ask in curiosity.

"We all go to hell."

Song: Mama - My Chemical Romance