2- You've Made It This Far, Kid

"Why would you say something like that?" I asked astounded.

"It's just my personal opinion. I'm an atheist. I'm not going to stop you from being Christian, I'm just saying you shouldn't force your beliefs on someone else." He said looking away.

-After School-

I opened up my phone to see I got another message from Brendon.

Brendon: I hate you, George

I never respond. He sends the same thing or some variation of it almost everyday.

I sighed and put my phone down. It's almost time for weekday Bible Study anyways. I changed my button up and grabbed my thick Bible and walked out the door towards the church.

"Hello, Ryan. How are you today?" Ms. Williams asked.

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm doing wonderful Ryan. Now go take a seat by the group we will be starting soon." She told me and I nodded.

"Today we will be reviewing the book of John." She started reading it and pointing out certain verses and meanings. I think I kind of spaced out, because next thing I know Ms. Williams is in my face. "Well?"

"What?" The whole group tried to stifle laughs, but some escaped, earning glares from Ms. Williams.

"I asked you to recite John 3:16." I nodded and recited it, and she smiled leaning back. "Okay, that's all for today."

Everyone got up and left chattering quietly to themselves, and I followed. "Ryan could you stay back for a minute?" I turned back to her. "Are you okay? Somethings been bothering you?" She asked concerned.

"Well, this one boy is bullying me probably because I'm too religious, and this other boy told me that God isn't real." I sound like a five year old but I don't really care.

"Did you believe him?"

"Well of course not, but he also said we all go to hell, and I don't wanna go to hell." I told her.

"As long as you follow the Bible you will be fine. There is nothing to worry about, Ryan. You are a perfect young man. You can go now if you want." She said and I quickly left the building. She's right. As long as I follow the bible.

Song: Migraine - Twenty One Pilots