10- I don't know why,

My nerves ran very high as I walked into school on Monday. I didn't know what Brendon was going to do. Was he going to keep up his usual facade? Or was he going to try to act couple-y?

I would probably be crushed if he tried to keep up His usual facade. I don't see why he would though, he's pretty open about his sexuality.

I walked through the hallways for about five minutes before I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see Brendon smiling behind me.

"Hi," I said shyly as he grabbed my hand in the hallway.

"Is this okay?" He asked gesturing to our linked hands. I just nodded. It was honestly more than okay. I started to regret my decisions as I felt the crushing stares of everyone as I walked down the hallways. I shrunk into Brendon's side, as if that would make me unseen.

This uneven staring made me think about it. We're we rushing too much? What if this is just a joke? He did used to bully me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Brendon's smooth voice.

"You okay, Ry?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I'm just not used to all the attention, the staring is very weird." I tell him and he squeezes my hand.

"They're not staring, it's all in your head. Now I gotta get to class. See you at lunch?" I nodded and he smiled. "Okay, see ya."

He turned and left me walking on my own when I saw pete. "What the hell was that?!?" Pete nearly yelled and I jumped.

"What was what?"

"You and Brendon. I thought you hated him?" He said and I didn't know what to say. Now, thinking about it, it sounds very stupid. Just the other day he was bullying me and now he's been acting all lovey dovey.

"Well, I don't hate him anymore," I said keeping my head down.

"So you're gay?" Was I?

"No, were just friends," What am I saying?!?

"Friends don't hold hands. Friends also don't fuck,"

"WE DIDN'T FUCK!" I yell and everyone in the hallway stared at me. I shrunk down again. What's happening. I never swear, I don't even like to raise my voice.

"Well, everyone knows that now," Pete said quietly and I hung my head in shame.

This isn't what the Lord wanted for me,

Song: Not Today - Twenty One Pilots