9- Have You Ever Wanted To Dissapear

"Ryan! What are you–" Our 'make out session' was interrupted by my mom. I froze in shock and glancesd at Brendon under me.

"I'll just leave you two to it," She slowly backed out of my room.

"I that could've been worse," Brendon smiled up at me. I smiled back and leaned back in.

"I thought she'd react badly," I say and kiss him again.

"We should stop," He said suddenly, pushing me back.

"Wait–"

"No, Ryan. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I'm gonna go. I'll see you Monday okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Good bye."

"Bye," He got up and pecked my lips one more time. I was intrigued by how he'll act at school, and how my mom would react, she didn't seem too mad.

"Goodbye Brendon," I heard my mom say as Brendon left.

"Bye Mrs. Ross." He said politely. I heard my moms foot steps up the stairs.

"He's such a nice young man," She said as she entered my room. I swallowed and hoped she wouldn't say anything crushing.

"Yeah," I said not looking up.

"Shame you didn't tell me earlier, that wasn't the best way to meet my son's boyfriend." She chuckled. She's not mad! I looked up.

"He's, uh, not my boyfriend," I say. I don't even know what we are, I didn't even think to ask.

"Well okay, then. I'll see you at dinner tonight," she smiled and left. I thought she was going to hate me. Is she not as religious as me?

Whatever it is, I'm glad, because I wouldn't have been able to stand my own mother hating me.

Song: 20 Dollar Nosebleed - Fall Out Boy ft. Brendon Urie