7- Only Fools Fall for You

How is sin a sin when it feels so good? Why does his face and cocky expressions haunt my mind all night, keeping me from my sleep?

It wasn't until 4 in the morning that I actually fell asleep. My phone woke me up at seven, but it wasn't my alarm that was going off. I rolled over and pressed answer on my phone, putting on my 'no you didn't wake me up' voice.

"Hello?" I asked, not bothering to look who called me.

"Ryan," In a second I went from half asleep to fully awake. It was Brendon.

"What do you want? I have to get ready for school," I said into the receiver.

"It's Saturday,"

"Oh, sorry," I yawned as tiredness overtook me.

"Do you want to come over?" Why would he ask that?

"No, I just wanna sleep." I responded. I didn't even want to see him, but know I'd probably stay awake anyways as he'll be in my mind. All these feelings are so confusing, but I hate him right?

"Well in that case I'll be over in ten," I didn't get a chance to respond before the line went dead. I sighed and laid back down. Why does he want to come over anyways? To bully me? To frustrate me? Probably both.

It was only a few minutes later when I heard the doorbell ring and my mom answer it. I made no effort to get out of bed.

"Oh how lovely! He never has friends over. – Yes, He's in his room. You'll know it when you see it," I heard my mom say. I rolled over and faced the opposite wall when I heard the door open.

"Hey, Ry," Brendon said as he closed the door behind him. I refused to look at him. I heard him get closer when I felt a dip in the bed. What– "you shouldn't ignore me so much," He started spooning me! I squirmed uncomfortably.

"What do you want?"

"You."

Song: Fools - Troye Sivan