Chapter 7: Just Apologize

Alright, new chapter you guys! :D 

I want to ask you all for a favor, do you know any active girlxgirl libraries? I've written to like, three already and none of them answer me :c I want to promote this story, because, well, I want people to know about it xD So please help me out? Let me know on the comments if you do know an active girlxgirl library!

As always, let me know what you guys think about the chapter :3

Hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre 

                Katy turned the picture around for us to see it and, effectively, it was a picture of her when she was young. I think the picture was taken on either her birthday or mine because in the background there were some birthday decorations and Katy was wearing one of those traditional, conic birthday hats. There was a little, podgy-looking girl on the picture, with a toothy smile that was missing a few teeth, and her black hair cut in a short, boyish-looking style. I smiled unconsciously, remembering those days. The day her mother got her long mane of black hair cut Katy cried and cried all day, and I did the impossible to make her smile. She finally calmed down when I told her that I would get the same haircut so she didn’t have to look like a boy on her own. And like I promised, the next day I made my mom take me to get my long wavy brown hair cut into a similar style. It’s funny that back then I had wavy hair and now I had a rebellious mass of curls that do whatever they want no matter how much I try to tame them.

“So, is this me?” Katy asked again.

                I got pulled out of my reverie and smiled at Katy.

“Yeah that’s you.”

                She turned the picture around again and stared at it for a while before chuckling.

“What happened to my hair?” She asked still chuckling.

“You mother got it cut because there were rumors that there were kids with lice in the school. Though lice like uncared hair and I didn’t know anyone that cared for their hair like you did. You used to brush it like, a thousand times a day, washed it about three times as well, and got your mother to buy you lots of useless hair products. Every little thing you saw in the TV that sounded like it could be good for your hair you got her to buy it for you.” I said chuckling along with her.

“Seriously? Wow. That sounds tiring.” She said full-out laughing now.

“It was, but more tiring than buying the hair products was listening to you tell me about them.” I said laughing as well.

                We continued laughing until our bellies ached and we were crying from laughter.

“Can we see more pictures?” Katy asked when we finally wound down.

“Yeah sure I don’t mind, that way I can take out the embarrassing pictures that I’m going to burn.” I said.

“You burn them and you’re grounded for the rest of your life!” My mom yelled from the kitchen.