Chapter 10

trigger warning for panic attack. be safe, darlings.

--//--

Camila was exhausted. Friday had been so rushed, she had barely had time to breathe. Between having lunch with Lauren before she had to run to work, then rehearsing with Shawn and a few of their friends, then performing on the play itself and getting ready as soon as possible for Lauren to pick her up so they'd go to Ally's place, all Camila wanted to do was sleep like there was no tomorrow.

Of course, there was a tomorrow, and it came sooner than she would like it to.

Still, as she heard Lauren grumbling little nothings in her sleep beside her, and as her girlfriend blindly tightened her hold on Camila's waist while nuzzling her face further on the brown eyed girl's neck, she came to the conclusion that waking up could be a lot worse.

Camila smiled warmly at Lauren and started stroking her hair gently so as to not wake her up. She looked at the clock on their bedside table without stopping her hand on Lauren's hair, only to frown slightly. 8:49 am. Camila wasn't what you would call a morning person, so the fact that she had woken up by herself before ten in the morning was a little weird.

Regardless of how exhausted she was, Camila felt completely awake, and so she gave up on going back to sleep after the fifth time she opened her eyes. Slightly pissed off at her inability to drift off to sleep, she untangled herself from Lauren as quietly as she could and decided to take a shower.

(She usually took one in the morning to wake up, but that didn't seem to be a problem today.)

Camila closed her eyes as the hot water hit her head at just the right pressure, blocking out the rest of the world as she felt herself relax.

But apparently she relaxed way too much, since she didn't even notice Lauren had entered the bathroom until the cop was touching her waist from behind her, the lightness in her touch probably to prevent Camila from being startled.

Camila sighed in content and leaned back into Lauren's body, who wrapped her arms around the younger girl more confidently now. Lauren kissed Camila's shoulder sweetly before leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses up her neck, getting unashamed little moans out of the brown eyed girl.

Camila could feel Lauren smirking against her neck, but honestly, she couldn't care less about the sounds she'd made. Why should she be ashamed of having a hot as fuck girlfriend who was everything she'd ever wanted and who made her feel like that?

Lauren softly bit down on the skin of Camila's neck before leaving a chaste kiss there and kissing her shoulder.

"Morning." Lauren husked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Hey." Camila managed to get out, her voice wavering slightly since Lauren decided it was a good moment to suck on her pulse point.

Camila knew it would leave a mark.

"Sorry, what was that?" Lauren asked and Camila could hear the mischievous grin in her voice.

Okay, then. Two could play this game.

Camila turned around in Lauren's arms, wrapping her own around her girlfriend's neck and leaning in to do what she had practically aching to: she took Lauren's bottom lip between her own and kissed her with as much passion as she could muster inside of her.

Camila let her hands wander her girlfriend's body as she abandoned Lauren's lips to attack her neck, much like the older girl had done to her minutes earlier, first with open mouthed kissed then with sucking and biting just like she knew Lauren loved.