Arcade Day-(Chiaki X Reader )

For @StephHXHSAOpoke

"Ah the satisfaction of walking into a large new arcade", You though walking into the Sunset Arcade. It had recently been built near the house so it was both convenient and fun. The noises of the games and the screeches of excited children filled up the arcade. You looked around seeing (Y/F/G) out of the corner of your eye. There was a girl standing there, intensely concentrating on the game, racking up points. You walked over watching, still giving the girl some room. It took a while before the Game Over popped onto the screen. The girl sighed, looking at the score and then entering her credentials into the machine. CHN, glared at you from the screen. "Second place. She must be a pro at this", you thought, slack jawed. She turned around, her short almost pink hair whipping behind her, and looked at you.

"I didn't notice you standing there!", She smiled, "Would you like a try?"
"Um.. Sure", You replied nervously, stepping up to the game.

You noticed she had decided to stick around. As you started to play you felt her continuing to watch you, giving pointers every once in a while. You eventually died, giving her another turn. You two continued taking turns, attempting to beat the previous scores. You soon felt a vibration in your pocket as you watched her play. You whipped out your phone quickly checking the message. "Shoot", You whispered. You had supposed to have been home a few minutes ago but had been too busy with your new gaming partner. She had just died and had turned to you, looking highly concerned.

"Are you ok?", She asked? "Yeah I'm ok", you smiled,"I was supposed to be home. I guess time goes by faster than I thought."
"Will you be here tomorrow?" She looked at you, head tilted slightly.
" I will", You promised,"I never caught your name."
"It's Chiaki", She replied, "and you?"
"It's (Y/N)", You smiled,"(Y/N) (L/N)."