Take me back-(NonDespair Junko)

Junko X Reader

She had been there almost all your life. Your friend. A trusting lifeline that could pull you back when you leapt off the deep end. Recently she had been.. distant. Your friendship was crumbling and you didn't know how to fix it. Junko Enoshima, a girl who could do almost anything in your mind. Change the whole world with a snap of her pristine fingers. Just like that everything would be different. Everything would change. It did. It had. She had grown tired of the same normal, boring life. She had left you in the dust. It had been a few years since you had last seen her. Now here you were. Ready to find the same girl you once knew. Was she still the same or would she have changed completely. You had purchased your plane ticket a few days ago and sat with it fiddling it between your fingers. You slowly read over the text imprinted in the ticket. "I can't believe after all this time I'm going back to see her", you thought as you ran your fingers over the small printed numbers and letters. The time to board got closer and closer and you grew more and more anxious. It was like wanting to shout your feeling for someone out on top of a mountain. The ride was tedious. You arrived late at around 3 in the morning. Tired, you rented a small inn next to the airport. The moment the morning sun was high enough to stream into your window you were awake. You grabbed your phone from your bag of belongings typing in a specific number. To no avail. Voice mail was all that awaited you. You wouldn't doubt it. You hadn't called that number in forever. So voicemail was the only option left. "Hey Mukuro. It's me (Y/N). Listen.. I want to talk to Junko. Pick me up later and we can discuss." You waited for the fimilar knock on the door. In the meantime you got dressed and even had time to take a shower beforehand. You were running a brush through your hair when you heard the three rapping knocks at the door. A sound you hadn't heard in a long time. You swung open the door and stepped out into the sunlight. You stared in awe at the long black limousine in front of the inn. Mukuro opened the door to the car as the one and only slid herself out of the leather seating. Junko Enoshima was standing right in front of you. You observed her for a second. Her once straight hair had been lifted into two large pigtails and her clothing looked crisp and fancy. Here you were with your plain clothes and accessories and platitudes while she looked like she could own you. "Junko is that really you?" You asked her, stepping up to her. She grinned nodding her head. "It's really me (Y/N). I've become a model now." You looked up at her, in all her glory. "Listen Junko.. the whole reason I came here was to tell you something." She grinned sincerely. "I love you Enoshima. I was stupid and fell head over heels."  You gently kissed her lips before pulling back. "Accept me. Let me back into your life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh.... I felt like Junko needed some love. Even the queen of despair can probably find someone who can put up with her. Despite her constant popups within this series and her character flaws she's still very lovable.
Anyway. 

Up next: To rule a kingdom-(Sonia X reader)

"SEX UP"