Arcade Day (2)-(Chiaki X Reader)

You threw the sheets off your bed the next morning, rushing to get ready. You were supposed to meet up with Chiaki again this morning. The excitement was killing you. Throwing on your favorite shirt and a nice pair of jeans you hurried downstairs.
"Woah there where's the fire kiddo?" Your dad commented from the kitchen. "She's just going to see her gaming friend", Your younger sibling replied, not caring to look up from the computer screen. "Yup", you replied grabbing a packet of pop-tarts and rushing to the door. "I'll see you guys later", you smiled, closing the door behind you. Headphones in your ears, pop-tart in your hand you sprinted down to the Sunset Arcade. Having finished breakfast by the time you got there you walked calmly into the arcade, your music still going. You glanced around, looking for Chiaki. Something caught your eye as you were searching. Just the greatest dance game ever. You smiled making a mental note to have Chiaki play it with you. You found her over in a small, dark corner of the arcade, playing on what looked almost like a Pac-Man knockoff. It looked pretty fun now that you looked closer at it. Chiaki was immersed in the game, focusing intensely on the controls. You watched intently as the small character moved across the screen collecting coins and varied veggies to goble up the villains. The machine made a series of beeps signaling that Chiaki had died. She Input her initials into the game pad and smiled.
"I didn't do as well as I had hoped", She shrugged. "I though you did great!" You replied. "I can usually get farther than that", Chiaki smiled. You laughed,"I can hardly get past 500 points." You two discussed the best way to rack up points for a while before you motioned to the dancing game. She nodded and you headed over. There was a large selection of songs to choose from. You settled on a song titled Unbreakable and pressed the button. The song started and the dancing began. Having to look at each arrow on the screen and matching the arrow on the foot pad was more complex than you thought it was. However Chiaki seemed to have absolutely no problem with the controls. You smiled. You were having fun and that's what mattered. After a while the two of you had attracted a crowd, cheering you on. So you danced. Eventually you two stepped off of the dancing platform and let two other players on. You looked to Chiaki. "Thanks for hanging out with me today Chiaki. You're a great friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next :
Book Reports-(Touko X Reader)