Rocking Out-(Ibuki X Reader)

The last chord appeared quickly on the screen. You quickly adjusted your fingers on the coresponding buttons of the guitar controller. You nailed the note perfectly as the song ended. The in game audience roared at your success. You laughed, turning to see your girlfriend clapping as well. You walked over, sitting down next to her, passing the guitar controller to her.
"Knock them dead Ibuki", you cheered watching her slip the controller on, browsing though the songs. She nodded as the selected song started playing. You watched as her fingers flew across the controller keys, hitting every note dang near perfect. After all, what should you expect from the ultimate musician. You had scored big time in the girlfriend department. It wasn't long before you were rocking out along with her. Just being the crazy couple you knew you were. Switching control between the two of you, hearts racing in excitement. Comparing scores and favorite songs. You two decided to hold a little competition. Whoever had the lowest score on the next song had to make the winner dinner for the evening. You accepted the challenge and strapped on the controller once again. You picked your favorite song and started to move your fingers over the color coded keys. Needless to say you had a great time playing the song, scoring pretty high.
"Good try (Y/N) but you're going to have to try a little harder than that. Ibuki has this in the bag."
"I hardly doubt that", you smiled handing the controller back over to your girlfriend.
Though try as you did you ended up with the lowest score. You grinned, kissing Ibuki on the forehead before making your way into the kitchen to make dinner. All the while the sound of the guitar sounds echoed throughout the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next : Arcade Day (part 2)