Book Reports- (Touko X Reader)

This one was requested by me. I feel that Touko doesn't get enough love. All the one shot books I have read don't focus on the females and I just feel more people should recognize her as a character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last minute reports were always the worst. It was a few days before school got out and your reading teacher had decided to stick this project to you. You had decided it would be ok to put off. Now there was only two days before it was due and you were fresh out of ideas. You had no idea of what you wanted to do. It was a simple prompt but you didn't know how to put your words and who to do the project on. To think you had wasted your time doing absolutely nothing. However you knew someone who might be able to help you out with the project. It might take all night but as long as it got done you didn't really care. So you picked up your books and headed over to the library to meet up with the head of the class, Touko Fukawa. You strolled through the double doors of the library over to the adult section of the books. It wasn't to your surprise when you found her over at a table in the back of that section. She was reading as per usual. The book she was holding did look quite interesting but now was not the time for that. You quietly aproached her, sliding into the chair across the way. You fiddled around for a minute trying to get comfortable before speaking up.
"Hey Touko I need your help." You bluntly stated. She was startled, nearly dropping the book. "(Y/N) don't scare me like that. I was on a good chapter so this better be good", Touko stated. You took a minute to formulate a sentence that wouldn't make you look like a complete idiot. "I still have no idea what I'm gonna do for the reading project", you admitted. She looked worried about you. "(Y/N) why did you wait. I know it's only a few days until summer but why slack now?" Touko replied. You shrugged. She gave a long sigh and looked at you. " I can help you."
So for the next few hours you two found a topic for the report. The ideas were now flooding into your head. You had a plan to get the entire project done. You turned to Touko, plan formulated.
"Hey Touko..I have a plan but it might take some time."
She nodded, " I'm listening."
You explained the plan to her and you two got to it. Wednesday rolled around as you sat in class with your now finished project. The trifold board really stood out especially since the rest of the class, save for Touko, had their report on paper. The teacher called your name and you moved to the front of the classroom with said completed projected. Your presentation was flawless thanks to hours of practice inside the library. You got some applause as you sat down. As the next person stood to present his own project you looked back over to Touko. You caught her gaze and mouthed silently to her.
"Thank you. I owe you one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next : Lead Me-(Mukuro X Blind!Reader)