Done Deal- (Byakuya X Reader)

"What do you mean no deal?" You growled, staring the Alfuent Progeny down. You two had been trying to negotiate a deal. You had given Byakuya twenty percent equity in your growing business in return for ten thousand dollars. He had recently accepted the offer the first time. However things had taken a turn for the worse within your own company. One of the buildings had caught on fire and you didn't have the money to fix it. So here you were. Looking up at one of the most powerful business men in the country.

"I said no (Y/N). You have wasted your chance to impress me", He stated, bored with his current situation.
"Listen Togami", You pleaded,"I can make things right! I can fix this."
" Look, (Y/N), there was one chance. I risked my own company in this fleeting dream of yours", He responded, the look on his face turning cold.
"I remember before we were in the business industry", you sigh, looking back on the day.

Before business was an issue, you and Togami were friends, best friends even. You had a crush on him, and you though he may have felt the same. Though, as the years went on, the friendship you two had had faded away, while your crush only became a crippling handicap as you realised he didn't feel the same.

Upon mentioning the days before business, Togami's features seemed to soften a bit. You bit your lip, trying to push back the thoughts and feelings you were experiencing, silently cursing yourself as a tear slipped out of your eye and down your cheek. You tried to stop the others that soon followed, but to no avail. As you cried, remembering the good days when you and Togami weren't just business partners, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around you. Looking up, you saw Togami holding you in a hug. He pulled away a bit, and looked you in your watery eyes, his expression soft, though a bit hesitant. "(Y/N)... I-I suppose we could work something out. After all... Th-that's what you're supposed to do when you love someone, yes?" You looked up at him, slightly shocked, and embraced him once again. "Thank you Bakuya!"