006 ➙ GHOST

{{NOTE: When I describe Armina's sword, I mean like the following gif. It's a sword belt, similar to Kira Yukimura's on Teen Wolf.

 It's a sword belt, similar to Kira Yukimura's on Teen Wolf

And now, onto the story, yay.}}

Armina sat back with Sam at a table underneath a tree, not wanting to be in the open. They had successfully managed to get what exactly Sam needed, and Armina was more than excited to see how they worked. And now they sat, waiting for Jasper Sitwell to get out of a meeting. The others were off, up high somewhere, watching. Or at least, one of them was.

"There he is." Armina said as she watched several men walk out of the building, one being Sitwell. Sam glanced at her and gave a short nod before pulling his phone out. As he had it pressed against his ear, she watched the man answered.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam said a few moments later.

"The good looking guy- and girl- in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Both Sam and Armina watched he looked around, looking the wrong way. "Your other ten o'clock."

Finally as he turns around to see them, they both raise their drinks. "There you go."

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam instructed, making Armina grin.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." They watched as he looked down, seeing the red dot on the center of his tie.

This clearly convinced him to change his mind, and he left, going to the place Sam had instructed previously.

While Sitwell was on the roof with Natasha and Steve, Armina remained on the ground with Sam. The two stood together, both ready for anything.

"I can't fly, so you wanna give me a lift?" Armina questioned as she glanced up at the top of the building, seeing that Sitwell's feet were just over the edge.

"Why didn't you just go with them?" Sam questioned as he looked down at her.

"Maybe I wanted an excuse for you to carry me." She  grinned up at him before the two heard screaming, making their heads shoot up to see Sitwell falling.

"I need a raincheck on that!" Sam yelled as the wings on his jetpack went outward and he went into flight mode. Armina just laughed at his response, watching as he caught the man before taking him back to the roof of the building.

Later, the four of them, including Jasper Sitwell, sat in the car Sam was driving on their way to the Triskelion.

"We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve instructed from the passenger's seat.

"What? Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell rambled out before suddenly someone landed on top of the vehicle, yanking him out of the car. Armina turned her head just in time to see the man thrown into oncoming traffic, making her grimace.

The man, whoever he was, began shooting at them, making Armina curse underneath her breath continuously. She barely dodged the bullets, one grazing her thigh. Next thing she knew, their steering wheel was yanked out of their car, making Sam lose control.

"Shit!" He yelled as Natasha began to shoot at the man.

"I'm jumping out!" Armina yelled to the three that were in front of her.

"No!" Sam and Natasha yelled at the same time.

"I'll be fine!" She yelled, not giving them a chance to respond before opening her door, jumping out of the moving car. She managed to land on her feet before pulling the belt she wore from its loops, slinging it outward. As she did so, it managed to collect together, forming a sword. She stood in a fighting position as she watched Steve slide out of the car on his shield along with Sam and Natasha. She ran towards them, keeping the sword out.

"Where the hell did you get a sword?" Sam asked as he managed to get himself back onto his feet.

"Not the time." She stated as she made sure the other two were back on their feet. Moments later, the four of them were being shot at yet again. They all ran separate ways, Natasha and Armina ending up underneath the bridge.

"Just like old times, huh?" Natasha breathed out as she raised her guns, shooting at who was on the bridge.

"Sort of!" Armina yelled back before they notice that the man is gone. The two hurried off, and Natasha set up a recording on her phone before planting it beside a vehicle, on repeat. She and Armina hid behind a vehicle, waiting for the man to come their way.

And as soon as he does, Natasha runs for him and jumps on his back. From where Armina was still hiding, she could see her being thrown off.

As Natasha ran off, Armina acted quickly as she jumped up from behind the vehicle. She was clearly covering for Natasha, but he wasn't having it. She dodged the first few bullets that he shot at her before one managed to hit her in the leg. This made her fall to her knees before she could hear Natasha screaming at civilians as he disappeared from her sight.

Quickly though, she managed to pull herself from the ground, mumbling curses at the pain that shot through her leg.

"I'm gone for ten minutes." She heard Sam say sarcastically as he came up beside her, glancing at her injured leg. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She grumbled.