darkiplier's love

You're sitting at home just drinking some tea while watching markipkier. Its getting late but u decided to head out to get some ice cream. You walk to the store and get your ice cream as you walk home you see something no someone. You walk towards them they seem hurt you ask If they are ok they stare at you and laugh from the laugh you know its a male around his 20's he has a built body dark hair a low deep voice as soon as he walks into the light you know who it is. You gasp he looks like markiplier but his eyes are darker he has a dark Aura and his touch is cold very cold he whispers in your ear I've got you now then everything turns black but before u faint u whisper " darkiplier".
You wake up confused you try to get up but your hands are tied behind your back. Your sitting in a chair your memories are coming back slowly then you remember and yell out " DARKIPLIER! A few seconds later you hear a laughter a low and deep laughter then he comes out of the darkness and says " u guessed it love yours one only darkiplier". You try to move your hands your angry and scared and confused you just want to punch him so hard right Now at the same time your not shocked you know what he is capable of so you stay calm and ask him " what do u want with me"? Darkiplier replies saying "nothing really I've just been lonely down here so u thought I'd have a friend with me". He walks up to you then his face gets closer to yours his skin feels cold as he places his finger on your lip and then kisses you. You aren't shocked since you know everything he's capable if and if he wants something he'll stop at nothing to get it not much you can do anyways at the same time you didn't except him to kiss you randomly like that. He smirks and walks behind u " these look a bit tight on you dear here I'll lose them a little for ya " he was right they where a bit tight as he loosens the rope your wrist feel more free you look up at him glaring as he says " oh come on now dear don't be that way enjoy your stay" you just growl at him. "Oops sorry I have something to do dear you stay here a be a good girl I'll be back" darkiplier slams the door and after a while there's nothing but silence. You sit there and loosens the rope until your hands are free then you sit there planning to escape. Soon you just decide you'll run and run as fast as you can until you can find people as soon as the cost is clear you run for it running out in the woods to the road and as you see people you scream for help. You keep running and screaming your heart race in joy but then you trip over a rock and into something sharp leaving a deep cut on your leg you can't run anymore but you aren't worried about running your screaming and crying in pain yelling " SOMEONE! ANYONE! I DON'T CARE WHO PLEASE JUST HELP!!!!!" A few minutes later you hear a deep voice coming closer and you see its darkiplier but he looks a bit more angry and annoyed as he says " I bet this hurts more than anything let this be a Lesson learned I will find you this is my forest I have traps everywhere you can try to run as many times as you can but you'll always end up going nowhere trust me dear you can't hide from Me forever" he carries me back to his place and the whole time I feared what he was going to do with me I thought if every possible thing he could do after all this is darkiplier he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty he is capable of anything and everything.