darkiplier's love

You scream and cry thinking you lost your daughter but then her hand moves and she starts breathing again she opens her eyes slightly and looks at you " mommy? Why are you crying?" You look at her surprised the hug her tightly she sits up weak but she's alright. Dark carries her home and lays her on the couch you walk hike but your bleeding out badly you can barley stand you fall to your knees and dark rushes over to you " hey you ok?" You smile weakly I'm fine just make sure mitchi is alright" " mitchi is fine your the one who needs to go to a hospital" " no I'm fine" you try to stand up but you fall down again dark holds you " please let Me take you to the hospital I won't be able to forgive myself if I see you die " you sigh " alright" dark carries you and mitchi sits on the dog he takes you to the hospital and you stay there for a while one night you hear a noise you sit up and see anti standing by your bed side with a knife he stabs you then you wake up realizing it was a dream but now your afraid to go back to sleep so you stay awake all night morning comes dark and mitchi comes to visit you. " mommy mommy! Look I drew you a picture!" Mitchi is better and back to her happy self she show you a picture, she drew you " I love it thank you baby" you take the picture and puts it by your bed Mitchi watches TV you look down worried and sigh " what's wrong dear?" You look at dark not knowing if you should tell him or not so you just stay silent " if something is bothering you please tell me" " Well I had a nightmare last night that anti was in my room he had a knife and stabbed me and I ended up dying" dark looks at you then holds you hand " anti is gone right now he broke some rules so they are dealing with him" you sigh " yea but still I was scared and I didn't have you by my side that made it even scarier" dark looks at you wtih sadness in his eyes then he hugs you " I'm so sorry I can't even protect you from your nightmares" you smile and pat his head no its not your fault I'm going home today anyways so I'll be by your side again " dark kisses your lips his lips are cold as usual but his touch his warm you blush a little and smile mitchi climbs on your bed " kiss!" You giggle and kiss mitchi's cheek. You finally get out of The hospital and you're finally home mitchi is taking a nap you and dark are laying in bed your reading a book and smiling then dark climbs on top of you and kisses you You drop your book and kiss him back later that night you fall asleep by his side smiling happ you couldn't be any happier.