darkiplier's love

Darkiplier: "anti what do u think you were doing!" Anti:" come on dark I was just gonna kiss her a little nothing else" darkiplier: " I know what your capable of anti you say you'll just kiss her little just a peck but you always end up going to far anti not this time" jack: but you always end up bringing cute girls back dark! I can't ever control myself but this time for some reason I lost all control all of the control I had" darkiplier: you know what happens when I'm mad anti so I'd advice You to back off this one she's more special than the ones I've ever had and I won't let you have her  anti: fine I'll try to control myself jeez darkiplier: "good" dark walks closer to jack and grabs his shirt and his eyes turn red " you may be my closest friend but you know what will happen if you push me over the line" anti: yea yea I know now could you please let go of me I'm late for something. Darkiplier let's go of anti and walks out he opens the door and sees you and his eyes widen in shock. Kitten.... How long where you there? You stand there staring at him a bit scared you hesitate but then finally open your mouth " I've been the whole time sorry I was east dropping"  darkiplier signs " you know dear its not nice to east drop on someone you'll have to be punished for this" dark picks you up and carries you to His room you shake a little afraid if what he would do after a while nothing but screaming would be heard from his room. You wake up just a little bruised he didn't do much he just Slapped you very hard and brushed you a little but other than that you where fine. He ended up putting you to bed and made sure you where alright you woke up to him holding you fast asleep " this is my chance" you thought you moved his arm and ran outside trying to find this path anti was talking about its risky but you've got take the chance you where lost for a while lost and alone and bleeding almost everywhere. You gave up and just sat there wishing dark would come. hours went by but it seemed like days you couldn't take it anymore so you screamed as loud as you could " DARK!!!!!" " DAAAARRRKK!!!! PLEASE!!!!" DARKIPLIER PLEASE HELP ME! DARK!!!!!!!" You screamed his name for a while soon you couldn't scream anymore you just sat there in silence crying over and over again wishing dark would come and take you already you layed on the grass and got ready to sleep til someone came and picked you up. You looked up at them and your face lit up your heart pounded in joy you've never been so happy to see someone in your life " dark!" He looms at you worried but relived at the same time angry very angry you hug him as tight as you can " I'm so glad to see you " " listen here dear I don't want to see so many bruises and cut on you and I surely don't want to be the cause of them but if you keep running away I'll have to punish you more and more I don't want to hurt you I want to see you safe and happy but you shouldn't push my buttons hun" you look at him he seems more serious he walks back to the house and gently places you on the bed " I'll go get a bath ready for you  darkiplier closed the door and once again your in silence.