darkiplier's love

You sit on the bed for a while thinking to yourself " dark seemed mad but why did he have a worried look on his face he couldn't possibly be worried about someone other than himself and his friends". You sigh and stare at the ceiling " well I guess I'm trapped here this forest is a death trap I can't go anywhere outside without him or else I'll just end up dying and I'd rather stay with dark than die out there alone". You hear a knock on the door " yes who is it"? " the bath is ready dear" you get off your bed and open the door darkiplier is standing there smiling with towels in his hand " here you are dear" you grab the towels and walk away with a cold stare you try to be colder to Him to see if he'll back off but it didn't work he just looked at you as you walked away with a hungry yet sexy stare. You get in the bath and wash yourself up the bath is filled with bubbles and its very warm you close your eyes and relax. Then the door slams open you jump In surprise and see dark you quickly cover your eyes " d-dark! What are you doing"! Dark gets in the tub with you " relax dear I won't do anything I just want to help you wash up" dark washes your back and smiles like a innocent yet evil baby. You sit still blushing you want to push him away but he'll get mad and you don't want to make him any more mad than he already is and besides another half of you wanted him to stay in the tub with you and wash your back it feels calming. " hey dear " " hmm?" You replied he stayed quiet for a few seconds then asked " do you hate me"? His question was shocking since almost everyone hated darkiplier he's the evil side of markiplier the most sweetest guy such a cinnamon roll no one likes THIS ( HAHAHA everyone loves this sinnamon roll ) sinnamon roll. One side of you wants to say yes but another side of you doesn't you can't explain but it seems you don't completely hate him I mean hes darkiplier he should be hated right? But then why can't I say yes I mean the way he ask me in such a sad tone and even though he is evil he did give me a warm bath and rescued me twice and fed me and gave me somewhere nice and warm place To sleep so I can't say no instead you reply with " I don't know I don't like you but I don't hate you". Darks voice becomes a bit more happier and he seems more joyful as he sigh " I'm glad you don't hate me I know I can be cruel sometimes but I really do love you Im just not good like mark I can only be evil" . You blush and turn to him "w-what did you say"? He looks at you with a serious look " I said I love you" you look at him blushing more then raise your voice a little " impossible! You're not able to love! You're cruel you can only love yourself you always play games with people always kidnapping girls or hurting mark! You're dark you're suppose to be evil how could you love me!?" he looks at you with sorrows in his eyes. You stare at him and see the sorrow and angry he has then you realize what you just said and remember all of the good things he has done. " but you did save me from anti and you saved me from the forest once and today and bandaged up my wounds and gave me a nice bath when though you slapped me you still gave me a warm bed to sleep on" you think to yourself "I guess he saved me more than twice heh" he looks at you then he kisses you his lips are cold but his tounge is warm you want to reject him but your mind won't let you so instead you accept him as he takes your breath away. After a while he leave the bathtub " I'll go make dinner dear have fun relaxing" you sit there for a while and smile as you touch your lips then after a while you get out of the bathtub. You dry yourself off and get changed you walk downstairs to eat dinner " sorry dear looks like we have to go buy some things I don't have anything to make you tonight" you smile and say " its alright I'll wait here til you get back" he grabs tour hand tightly puts your shoes on for you and pulls you outside " your coming with me I don't really like leaving my kitten alone". You follow him holding on to his arm tightly you really don't want to get stabbed again He leads you down a lit up path its clear nothing sharp or anything its just like jack said you found it the clear path. You stare at dark while he's walking and then you start blushing a little but keep continuing in silence you hum a little for some reason your happy very happy. You get some food and walk back home as you sit at the table dark make dinner then you both eat dark keeps staring at you so you ask him " dark? what's wrong? " he just keeps staring at you then he stands up and carries you to his room. He puts you on his bed and gets on top of you saying nothing then in a low serious scary but soothing tone he whispers don't worry I'll be gentle he smirks then kisses you as rough as he can dispite of what he said he just couldn't be gentle.