darkiplier's love

Mitchi is scared and worried about both of her parents so she gets on the dog and tries to find them the dog runs all around the forest. Anti sits there rambling about something and you just hang there blocking out what he's saying you think to yourself " I have to escape but how I can't get out of these chains" anti looks at you " you look worried Missy something bothering you?" " yea you" jack laughs " well sorry can't do much about that and I can't leave knowing you might escape" you glare at him then spit on him " fuck you anti" he growls then grabs a knife and cuts your face " this is your last warning Missy" you hang there bleeding then you hear something being broken down. " Oh goody darks here " anti smiles evilly and dark knocks down the door his eyes are red he turns to you and anti and calls out your name then glares at anti " let her go anti" " oh I Don't think I can do that dark see I want to see you in pain as much pain as possible you've always made me bare pain now its my turn but I know physically hurting you won't do since you'll just get use to the pain and that's just boring so I'm gonna do some experiments on Missy here" " don't you dare jack " anti grins " try and stop me " dark grabs a knife and charges at anti then cuts his face then arms then stabs his chest anti bleeds out then grabs darks arm and twist it then punches His stomach then uses pressure points on dark then makes him pass out you scream out his name " dark!!". Mitchi is wondering on the first on the dog since the dog knows the clear path they wander for a while Mitchi yells out " MOMMY!!" " DADDY!!!" She wondering around scared hut knows she has to be brave and find her parents so that's what she does. Dark wakes up and sees you hanging and very bruised you see him wake up and smiles brightly " dark! Your alive!" Dark looks at you then sees he's tied to a chair he Tries to break free but jack knows his weakness he can easily get out of rope but metal isn't a thing he could easily get out of " I'm sorry dear I couldn't protect you" dark looks down you smile " it's alright dark we'll get out of this together" anti comes back " oh you're awake " dark glares at anti " heh well you're just in time to see your pressious kitten get hurt by your old friend" anti walks closer to you " someone was trash talking to Me while you where knocked out so someone is gonna get hurt" anti grabs out a wip and beats you with it you scream in pain dark tries to ignore your screaming but he can't you end up bleeding and screaming in pain you can't handle this much pain dark screams and begs anyi to stop just like anti said he would but jack ignores him " PLEASE STOP LEAVE HER ALONE" anti stops then smiles now you know real pain dark " anti walks out of the room darks eyes then red and he starts crying " dark please' don't cry you smile the best you can " this is all my fault I should have never left u two alone" " its not your fault dark you did the best you could " dark stays silent still crying you hear something walk in thinking it's anti again you get ready for the next beating but the foot steps sound light lighter than anti's then you see a dog walk in. You and dark both look suprisrd you both say " Mitchi!" " princess!" Mitchi is sitting in the dog and then she smiles brightly " mommy!" " daddy!" I found you! " how did she get here!?" Dark ask " the dog must have carried her in the clear path so she wouldn't get hurt " " princess you need to go back home" " what happened to mommy" " mommy is fine just go back home mitchi" " but mommy is hurt and daddy is hurt to" " Mitchi! Please go back home" Mitchi looks confused " I wanna stay with mommy and daddy!" Anti comes behind Mitchi "what do we have here" jack picks up mitchi" " no! Don't hurt her!" You scream at anti dark looks at anti even angerier than before mitchi starts to cry " there there little one your mommy and daddy will be fine well not sure about your mother" " get your hand of her anti! You can beat me all you want just leave my daughter alone" anti drops mitchi in the floor and she lays there " NO!" Anti looks down don't worry she's not dead yet " he kicks her out of the way you glare at him " BITCH!" Dark breaks the metal His eyes glow red and he clenches his teeth you've never seen him this angry he grabs anti by the throat and chocks him back can't do anything even jack is shocked then dark tells anti in a demonic voice " if you ever touch my love or my daughter ever again I swear I'll make you regret ever living " anti passes out and dark throws him on the floor then he opens the chains you're in. You hug dark tightly and smile mitchi slowly gets up you run to her worried then hold her " Mitchi!" She looks at you and smiles weakly " I found mommy and daddy" tears fall down and you hold her tightly " I need you to stay awake for mommy" " i can't mommy im sleepy" " princess please we need you to keep your eyes open " sorry daddy I really.... Want to... Sleep i" she closes her eyes ad her pulse becomes slow " mitchi? MITCHI!" Tears keep falling down as you call her name over and over again " princess please wake up please" dark starts crying to then holds both of you guys mitchi's body feels cold.