darkiplier's love

You wake up in bed still half asleep you find your clothes spreared all around the floor you look at dark and see his clothes spread across the floor then you remember what happened and you face turn as red as a tomato. You look at dark again he's fast asleep with you in his arms you cuddle closer to him and smile a little " I guess he's a part of me now" you chuckle and sit up running your head then dark wakes up and sees you " hello there dear did you sleep well"? " yes I slept alright" you smile darkiplier sits up and hugs you and kisses your neck sorry if I was a bit to rough dear " that's alright dark" you smile and yawn darkiplier looks st you and smiles " so beautiful" you blush and look away he stands up and puts his clothes on you can rest some more If you want dear you looks at him and nods and before leaves the room you call out his name " dark!" "Hmm"? He looks at you. You look down blushing " u-umm a-am I umm" " well go on dear what do you need"? " w-well a-am I apart... Of you.... Now"? He looks at you and chuckles " you've always been apart of me he kisses your lips" you blush and nod he leaves the room and you go back to sleep. A few you're go by you finally finally get up your still a little soar but other than that you're fine you get dresses and walk downstairs and see a strange girl sitting there tied up you stare at her as she beggs you for help you walk up to her and untie her and take the rope out of her mouth " how did you get here " you said " i-i don't know " she replied. You look at her giving her a serious look well you better behave you wouldn't want to see dark angry he doesn't play nice when he's angry you give her a blanket and a cup of tea and sit next to her " thank you for staying with me that man is terrible he just grabbed me and then I ended up in this place he told me he has some business to do so he had to run out" you drink your tea then she grabs your hand and looks at you " let's run away together me and you!" You look at her and smile "we can't" " why not! We can run and scream for help right? " this forest is a death trap he put sharp things and objects everywhere so even if you made it out you'd end up almost dying or dead pretty much there no way out of this forest except one path I know how to take its for him and his friends it's a clear path no weapons sharp things nothing unless you can find that path your stuck here unless dark decides to let you free" " then let's go! You know where the path is let's go to it and leave!" You chuckle a little " sorry hun I can't you might leave but dark knows where I am all the time even if I move he'll find out where I am and he'll take me back here and punish me and that won't be fun. She looks st you and sighs then dark comes back inside " I'm back how are you doing" he looks at you in shock and smiles but your angry very angry and very jealous you glare at him you drag him upstairs and start to yell at him " DARK WHO IS THIS WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU ARE YOU HAVING AFRARIS WITH SOMEONE ELSE AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!?" he grabs ur arm but u try to pull away crying he pushes you against wall and pins you then kissed you his eyes turn red and he stares at you " shut up your to loud she'll hear you I'm not doing anything I may be evil but I won't go around having affairs with random women so calm down. I thought you might need a friend since you seemed a bit lonly so I kind of drugged her cookies that's she's eating right now for her to become loyal enough to trust" you look at Him " you what!?" He let's go of your arms and His eyes turn back he smiles gently sorry hun I meant to tell you but you where asleep and I didn't want to wake up you look at him and sigh " dark you can't go kidnapping girls it's not right maybe I can deal with it but she can't now please take her back home to her family " yes dear " dark walks downstairs and knocks the girl out and carried her back home Now your alone you sigh and go make yourself a sandwich. "I guess I'll go watch TV you sit down and drink some tea while watching TV after a while you staring feeling sick really sick you end up throwing up and as soon as u walk to the kitchen you faint but Before you faint you hear someone calling your name and then everything turns black.