Welcome to the end of eras

Hey guys well this is the destiel version of orange is the new black. **Warning : depression , self harm , rape , sexual harassment will be included in this story***

THIRD PERSON POV

Cold.

The cold water pounded on Cas 's back as he spends his first day in prison.

Wet.

Why must it be him ? Why must he be caught in the lie?

Screaming.

Cas missed the comfort of his sweet home already . His home , The one that he shared with
him ... no he must not think about him . He could never go back .

"HEY WHEN ARE YOU FÙCKING GETTING OUT OF THERE NEWBIE!" , yelled an half naked fat old inmate.

Cas turned off the water quickly , wrapped himself with the small towel and murmured ," sorry".

"Oooh boy look at you", said the man taking Cas's towel off exposing himself to him.

Cas tried to grab the towel but the man grabbed it right back.

"You're body amazing! Tell me boy... Do you like dick? Do you like the feeling of another man's toy in you?", he said snickering mischievously.

"N-No", stammered Cas. He lied. The truth was he liked guys and only guys. He was gay but he wasn't gonna let this weirdo know that.

"Well son I'll see you around ... Names Jenkins . Call me sir ", said this 'Jenkins ' , looking down at Castiel's 6 inch soft 8 inch hard dick again.
(Lmao idk why But I think that's important )

"O-Okay ,may I h-have my towel back n-now", stuttered Cas because he was scared and he was getting cold.

"What's the magic words", said Jenkins .

"Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please ... Sir", said Cas , mentally rolling his eyes.

"Good now get your hot piece of ass out of my way ", Jenkins said while slapping Cas's butt on the way. Cas jumped and Jenkins winked .

Cas got out of there and quickly walked into what looked like a men's locker room.

This place contained a pack of wild dogs with hunger in their eyes , whether it be lust or hope . Everyone in this place was angry , angry at life , angry at the world , and Castiel was well aware on what anger can drive some people to do. He wasn't safe.

Lay low

Cas's locker was 221 .

Cas rewrapped his towel properly around his waist and got out the clothes that the prison wanted them to wear : white briefs ,typical orange suit and a white t-shirt that you wore under it.

Cas didn't like to change infront of people , so he just decided to wait everyone out.

Cas went back over the mental rules he made for himself while he was ta jail . Make no friends . No enemies . Be invisible. Something Cas was good at. Cas has always been an outcast .