I'm no bitch

Cas POV 1st

(A mini flash back ... Buts and bits will be throughout the story just like Orange is the new black ;) )

Every thing , for you. The real reason he was stuck in this hell hole . Because of you . All I ever lived for making you proud, so I became and a soilder .

Why was I so blind? Why did I let you walk all over me? Why did I let you throw me in here?

I didn't want to do it but I did. I shouldn't have ... I should've ran . And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

3rd person

Castiel stares into space while everyone else keeps themselves busy. Castiel was sitting out , under the one tree the whole prison had. They had 'recess' for an hour. Castiel sat there , watching and admiring the bees and butterflies that flew around the tree. So gorgeous... Everything in nature is so beautiful. That's why Castiel wanted to study geography instead be in this... So called life of his.  These creatures were the only thing free in this place .

When he gets out of here... He will leave . Forever . Move somewhere cozy and marry a nice guy ... Who shares the same love as him for nature . Castiel lays down in the soft grass, cherry blossoms from the tree fell on his face.

He was so lost in thought he didn't even realize Dean coming up to him.

Dean watched the mysteriously strange boy lay down ... With a flower on his nose. "Yup , he is definitely gay", thought dean. Bad dean. "What ?" . Straight guys like flowers too, that's just defensive . "Oh fuck off author", he said .

Dean actually thought this was hella adorable , but since Dean always insisted to himself that he has no soul and that he can't love anything or anyone anymore .He pushed out all "chick flick , thoughts .

"Hey", said Dean.

Castiel jumped and shotted up pretty fast.

He got up when he saw it was Dean and he was super still.

"So very tense", thought Dean.

"So newbie, you going to tell me why you didn't come sit with me today", said Dean . "Was it your little boyfriend barf?" . The thick jealousy in his voice surprised him even.

"Jealous... Why was he jealous?" , thought Cas.

"He's not my boyfriend and his name is GARTH", said Cas.

" Now you think you have the nerve to correct me", said Dean , all of a sudden had Castiel pinned to the wall unable to break free .

"Personal space", Castiel squeaked out.

Dean chuckled and said ," oh well now the little angel wants his personal space... Well forget about personal space for the rest of the time your gonna be in here . "

Dean spins Castiel around , so his cheek was pushed up against the bark . He brought his face close to his ear and whispered ," you're mine now".

Dean lets go Castiel and with that he turned around to leave.

"Oh and Cas... You are sitting at my table tomorrow. Whether you like it or not. If you don't I'm gonna have to punish you ", said Dean smirking.

Of fucking course Cas wasn't gonna sit with them.... But it's funny when Dean threatens him .

"Oh well for you then", said Cas.

Dean stopped in his tracks Dead on.

"When would this guy get on... That I'm the boss", thought Dean .

Dean turned back around and pinned Castiel's wrist onto the tree for the third time today.

"This guy man handles his way through the life ", thought Castiel .

"Castiel , if I ask you to do something , I expect you to do it ", growled Dean .

"I don't want to sit with your shitty friends . I'm not gonna bow down for you Dean ", said Cas . Cas was done with this. He was done with people pushing him around like this. His dad did, his brothers did, but no... Not anymore . Dean may be stronger but it's gonna take a hell a lot more than just a beating to get him to move. He has already endured so many beatings from his own family.

This guy... He's seems hard to break. It made Castiel wonder .

"I swear to god Cas, stop pushing my buttons or I will", said Dean .

"So you'll what Dean , hurt me? I'm sorry Dean but you can't hurt me . You can't get to me like you did to the rest of the sons of bitches you already did", he said.

Dean haven't heard anyone talk to him like that in a long time. It made him... Want to do things. Things he only usually did with Benny or someone who obeyed him. The difference between Benny and Castiel is that Castiel has a mouth . Benny always did everything he pleased for , he was always the bottom , he was always the one giving out the pleasure .

But with Cas , this defiance was sexy because it urged dean to put the angel in his place. He wanted to own Cas , claim him for himself and no one else .

The bell rang indicating recess was over.

"AYE YOU TWO ! TIME TO GET BACK IN", yelled an officer .

Dean let go Cas and put his hands up in the air innocently . He looked at Cas and winked at him and strutted back inside.

Cas rolled his eyes and waited a few minutes to go back inside because he sure as hell didn't want to be cornered by Dean . What did Dean want from him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luci & Sam POV 3rd person

Luci made his brother Gabriel , look around outside to find Sam but he didn't see Sam anywhere. So Luci took matters into his own hands and looked in the bathroom , the lobby where prisoners lounge around watching Tv, the yoga room , the mini gym they had , and the cafeteria just in case he was still in there.

Where can this guy be ? There was literally no more places he can be .

"GAAAABABABABABE", whined Luci. Gabe and him had just searched the bathrooms , again.

Gabe rolled his eyes ," what Luci".

"We need to find baby Winchester... Where can he even be", said Luci .

"Why do you even want to mess with the Winchesters anyway. Dean is gonna kill you when he finds out what your gonna do. I say just leave Sam alone. He already distances himself from everything ", said Gabe . "That means that he doesn't want to be consumed in jail drama".

"But Gabe , I have to get back at Dean for cheating. So doing this to the only one he loves is perfect. It would hurt him and we need Dean to feel pain. It's not like I'm gonna hurt Sam , I say it's more pleasurable than hurt ", said Luci. "Plus he gets to have sex with the one and only... Me . "

Gabe rolled his eyes ," but what if he doesn't want it".

"Then we are gonna have to force it ", said Luci with an evil grin.

BAD LUCI
LEAVE SAMMEH ALONE
Yells *run baby moose run*