Attention

Hey guys WE GOT #811 in fanfics so I mean yAY

A week later

Third POV

Cas walked behind Dean and Benny to lunch. Dean was always so annoyed or even mad when Cas left him , so Cas gave up. The 3 hung out together everywhere now . Everyone thought Benny and Cas were best friends , but secretly Benny wants Cas gone so he can have Dean for himself . Dean of course was loving all the attention , and what he did to the two boys. Dean was trying to make Cas more submissive and it was working...or so Dean thought.

It was all a game. Jail is like that you see. Sure Cas liked being treated a little more superior then he used to. But in reality Cas was trying to keep himself from ... Well for developing real feelings for Dean. Dean and Cas talked way to much now and the more things he found out about him the more he got... All tingly inside.

Cas made an oath to himself that he'd never love again and he's not going to break it because of one guy. One guy with green emeralds and beautiful facial features who loved to make him squirm out of jealousy and rage but at the same time looking good while doing it.

Cas has only truly loved one person and that one person is dead. Well at least he thought so... By now he would be . The worst part is that he would never get to see him again. And it was all his fault.

*flash back *

Cas walked down the scary , cold , and wet ally way , to only come across a dead end, ending with a rusty old gate .

He called out and looked at his arm, where he has carelessly scribbled the address onto it.

"Castiel", said a familiar voice....

Cas quickly pulled his gun from his pocket. Did you think he was that stupid to come he's unarmed?

He turned around only to see his father and two brothers .... Well adoptive brothers  Azazel and Alistair . They were holding down a man , with a black bag on his head. His father , the head of the drug company he works for , came and peered from the shadows.

"Nice to see you Father", said Castiel , standing up straighter and lowering his gun.

"Can't say the very same for you son", he said bitterly.

"I'm sorry sir, the suit--", but Castiel was cutoff.

"You mean this one", sneered Azazel .

His father held up the suitcase with all the drugs in it .

"I-I don't understand ", stuttered Cas. Cas looked over at the guy with the black bag over his head. "Who's the guy?"

An evil grin appeared on the two brothers faces , as Alistair pulled the bag off of the mans head.

BLAINE?!

"Never lie to me again Castiel", said his father , coldly. "You are a disgrace , a faggot, a good for nothing scum who likes it up his arse"

Alistair and Azazel snickered in the back as Castiel stared at Blaine's face. His face was bloody and pale. There was a piece of duck tape cover his mouth , but blaine didn't dare speak , because if he did Alistair and Azazel would've given him something to talk about.