Inevitable things

Cas POV 1st person

"Oh my god this can't be happening ", I thought .

He remembers?

"What exactly do you remember Blaine", I asked cautiously , letting go of Dean , making my way towards Blaine .

Blaine and I were face to face now .

"I remember you Castiel . You were the love of my life, my world. We were going to run a-away together in Brazil after our final drug run. W-we were going to be happy , I was going to propose and we were s-supposed to live happily ever after", rambled Blaine stuttering .

I start to cry, remembering my old life , how good I had it with my loving boyfriend and luxurious lifestyle .

He really does remember me.

"Why didn't you tell me !" Screamed Blaine pushing me against the wall. "All this time we were in a cell together , all this time we were in prison together . It's been four months !!!".

Dean , who I forgot who was in the room , instantly got up to my defense and stood in front of me to protect me from Blaine.

"Do not touch him", gritted dean .

"Dean", I said softly. "Let me speak to Blaine ".

Dean looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"So what now huh", he said bitterly .

I watched him look between me and Blaine . My head fucking hurts .

"Dean I just need to talk to Blaine , please just give us some space . I will talk to you later", I asked exhaustedly.

I'm so tired of this constant drama that seems to be circling my life .

Without a word dean left and slammed the door behind him hard .

That's another mess I will have to deal with later.

"Now back to you", I said , gesturing Blaine to sit down with me.

Blaine is full on crying now , he is so upset. Out of instinct I put my hand on his knee , and he put his arms around me hugging me tight like I was going to run away from him.

"Cas", he said breathing into my shoulder .

And this is how we stayed , for a good 20 minutes until we calmed down.

"Why now ? Why remember now? ", I asked him softly .

"Someone visited me ", he said . "Someone from the life cas , he said that your father is after us".

The mention of that vial man sent awful chills down my spine.

"Of course I didn't know what he was talking about , he mentioned my head injury and I asked him how he knew about that. He then took out pictures , of us , of me , things that brought back everything . The flow of memories began to overwhelm me and I passed out . But I put everything together at that moment , it all makes sense . Your distance and weirdness around me , the weird pull I feel towards you ", cried Blaine .

He came closer to me and cupped my cheek.

"Castiel , we were in love . I'm still in love ", said Blaine . "I know you feel something for me , I know you love me . Whatever you have Winchester , it isn't going to last. Your getting out , and I'm getting out with you. They reduced my sentence , I have six months left".

All of this new information was overwhelming my brain.

I definitely have love for Blaine but what about dean and his place in my heart. Dean definitely makes me feels things I can't explain.

"I'm not going to make you decide anything just know we will end up together ", whispered Blaine , the distance between our faces growing shorter and shorter .

"Because we Castiel ", said Blaine as he kisses my forehead . "Are inevitable ".

~~~

Sam POV third person

"Hey Winchester ! It's curfew in your cell now", yelled a random guard at Sam .

Sam hates prison, he hates everything about it. He hates the people , he hates what it did to his brother , he hates the food , he just hates everything.

The one thing Sam doesn't hate about this place is Lucifer and the impact he has had on his life . Sam never thought he could get over Jess and what happened all those years ago, but Lucifer has shown him a new type of love.

Lucifer was the love that taught him things , that made him feel happy.

It's all going away now , he's going away. The worst thing is , isn't the words he said to hurt me , it's the words he said before . Every sweet thing that doesn't seem to matter now.

Sam makes his way to the cell to find it was strangely empty. He played down on his side in silence and began to silently weep for the life he wanted. He wanted to get out and live again, he missed his brother and their great relationship and he wanted Lucifer to be his boyfriend .

He doesn't want you Sam . He doesn't need you like you need him. He only used you for his own entertainment.

Life isn't what it you want it to be . And it may never will be .

After an hour he managed to fall asleep , but a huge bang had woken him up. He instantly grabbed his book to hurdle at the sudden intruder but it was just lucifer .

He rolled his eyes , how the fuck did he manage to get in his cell so late.

Whatever he didn't care right now, he just needs sleep.

He lays back down on his rock hard mattress , and turns his back to lucifer .

"Oh sammmmmmmmy", mocked Luci .

Is he high?

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey lovers boy ", said lucifer in a playful tone.

"Lucifer leave me alone ", said Sam .

Lucifer walked over to Sam and say on his bed. He reached to touch him but Sam smacked his hand away and turned on his flash light , the light he'd use if he wanted to keep reading after lights out.

"Get away from me Lucifer , you made it very clear what I am to you", huffed Sam .

"Sammy I was telling the truth. I don't want you to come with me and it was kind of a game at first. You can't blame me Sam , you are the brother of my great archenemy ", exclaimed Lucifer . "But then you turned into more than that. You turned into a person that makes me weak Sam ".

Sam still layer silent listening to Lucifer's midnight explanations .

"Do you know why I don't want you to come with me Sam ? Because when I think about you my stomach churns in butterflies, when I see you sad I want to kill the thing that hurts you because you don't deserve any other emotion than happiness, and when I touch you Sam.." Lucifer speaks but is cut off by Sam soft lips on his .

"When I touch you, it's like the very first time I've touched something actually worth living for . Sam Winchester I love you", said Lucifer who started to tear up.

"I love you too", said Sam .

"I'm so sorry for hurting you Sam . But this has to happen , there's no other way ", said lucifer hugging Sam.

"There's always another way luci", replied Sam with a tear running down his face.

Comment to let me know what you think :)