Lustful eyes

Luci pov

Lucifer decides to walks out to the prisons garden after his talk with Gabe.

He needed air.

"I can't leave Sam , but I can't put him in that type of danger", thought Lucifer.

He knew what he had to do, Gabe was right. He had to go with them , he owed it to his family .

He buried his head in his hands and sighed loudly.

Lucifer knew nothing good in his life would never last, especially a miracle like Sam.

"Stupid stupid stupid ", said lucifer , unwanted tears sprung from his eyes.

He shut them tight and crouched down under a tree , trying to avoid the reality was what his sadness was. He'd never admit to himself how hurt he was , how damaged . How someone like Sam could fix him for the better . He just wish he can stay where he was and avoid his duties to his family . That he can pretend everything is peachy. Pretend that Gabriel had not just asked him to go on one of the most dangerous missions he is probably going to do in his life, and possibly his last.Lucifer knew Gabe thought they were ready , he just wish that he can see it himself.

Lucifer turned around , stood up , and punched the bark of the tree hard. His knuckle stung as he bled , and he pressed his for head against the bark.  Once again he closed his eyes ,trying to focus his mind.

He can't throw away the mission for some guy. He had been training himself for this emotionally and physically for a very very long time and now he had to finally fulfill his purpose . He can't let no one get in the way of him and his vengeance . No matter what , even if it means his life. He couldn't drag Sam into that mess of a life, no he cared about Sam way to much for that.

Lucifer must've lost track of the time from the dark clouds surrounding his thoughts  because by the time he opened his eyes darkness had already fell upon the sky.

The bell rang , which means it was time for all prisoners to be inside the prison , getting ready for bed.

He made his way slowly back inside the prison and walked into his own cell , where he knew Sam was waiting for him there.

He shut the door and Sam looked up .

"Lucifer?" , said Sam.

He stayed silent and began to strip , to put another tunic on . He was outside way to long to sleep in this one.

"Luci?" Sam asked softly. "What's wrong?'

"Nothing", he muttered , but he knew Sam can see through his lie.

Lucifer took off the tunic and then the white shirt, leaving Sam to stare at his toned back .

But Sam couldn't focus on his back , he could only focus on the blood dripping from his hand.

"What happened ?!" , said Sam with concern , grabbing his hand.

"I uh punched a tree ", said lucifer , knowing he couldn't lie to Sam to his face.

"Why"