Obeying or Disobeying

Luci POV 1st

"Hey Gabe ", I said as he was fixing his hair. We had just gotten back from the assembly that was 3 fucking hours long.

In our room or cell (they stayed in a more like room with a locked door from the outside )we have 2 bunks and a mirror . In prison , you can bring in stuff like personal belongings , as long as they are up to code and not dangerous. I brought a mirror because I need to be reminded of this mother fucking sexy face of mine .

"Hi", said Gabe .

Okay I'm bored. I'm bored with prison itself , I need a new toy. And that's when it hit me... Sam. I've already decided that he is now my boy and it's now time to go play with my toy.

"Hey I'll be right back", I said ,walking out of my cell.

I walk over to a guard and hand him 10 bucks. How did I get this money? Let's just say that the lunch lady shouldn't leave her shit everywhere. By shit I mean purse , and by everywhere I mean in a locked safe . I'm such a crafty son of a devil.

"So I was wondering ... Maybe I can have some time alone with Winchester . Not Dean ... No the younger brother ", I say .

He raised his eyebrows up "why?"

"None of your business ", I snap at the guard . Like why can't they just be a good little pawn and let me buy them off. "Doesn't he bunk by himself... I want to be moved there. Permanently ".

The officer chuckled . "You think 10 lousy dollars is gonna make me do anything ", he said . "You are dumber than you look "

I sigh in annoyance . I pull out a 50 dollar bill. Hey, she had 200 dollars in there , and mints.

He smirked and said ," I'll make an arrangement ".

"Thank you my good sir , now ESCUSE me while I go get my stuff "

I walk back into to my now ex cell and grab my stuff. I decide to leave the mirror until tomorrow since it was really heavy .

"Where are you going ", ask Gabe , noticing me gathering my stuff.

"I managed to get moved to Sam's cell", I say cheerfully .

"Wait what?! I thought you were done with Sam . You have to be joking Luci ", he said rolling his eyes,

"Well I'm not done with Sam . And plus you get the cell to yourself . You can sneak someone in and let them fuck you or whatever your into these days," said I said about to walk out.

" hey ! I'm not a bottom. I am soooo dominant ", Gabe says defensively.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night ", I say walking out of the room .

~~~~~~~

Okay don't be nervous LUCI. It's currently 1:00 in the morning , so the moose might be asleep. I pop a mint in my mouth , just in case . I find my way to his cell , and he was asleep with a book half open on his chest. I wonder what he reads about.

I put down my stuff on my bed , and I walked closer to him , noses touching .

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM ", I scream , startling him awake.