Bad Blood

Summer: I get hit in my eye for telling her the truth. Wow, that's just great. *packs my things in a bag*
Maryse: There you are sis I've been looking all over this building for you.* walks over to summer and looks at her face*
Summer: Just packing my things to head to the next showcase. *tries to smile* But sense your here sis what did you wanna talk to me about.*looks at maryse*
Maryse: Umm summer what the fuck happened to your eye.*frowns* Who hit you? Was it Dolph i swear when I see him, I'm gonna.....
Summer: Heavens no sis*says in shock* Dolph will never hit me, he loves me to much to do anything crazy like that. *closes locker door*
Maryse: Than who hit you than?*waits for answer. And don't tell me nobody when I know someone.
Summer:*laughs awkwardly* It's not a big of a deal sis I'm sure my eye isn't that bad. Your just over reacting as usually.
Maryse: WHAT!? *yells with madness* why are you sitting here defending this person for. He or she left a mark on your face. Look *takes out mini mirror and puts it in front of your face to see your eye*
Summer:*looks in the mini mirror* Oh my fuckin God Maryse your right my eye is fuckin bruised. I can't let Dolph see me like this.
Maryse: Now you see what I'm talking about. So tell me who did it Summer. Stop avoiding the damn question.
Summer: *signs at maryse* I asked a diva was she ok and she got mad and punched me in the eye. That's all she was just not up for the truth.
Maryse: A diva? Who?
Summer: I'm not saying who. look Maryse I have to go find Paige and congratulate her on her big win tonight *hugs you and walks to the door*
Maryse: *shakes head* It makes no sense that your sitting up here protecting this diva that hit you.
Summer: And?*says with attitude* You was the same way when I asked about Jo Jo so let's not go there.
Maryse: She knew I was with miz simple that bitch had what was coming to her ass but what does that have to do with me wanting to find out who hit you?*looks at summer furious*
Summer: I don't have time for this I'm gonna leave now*opens door* we can finish this later.
Maryse: Fine I'll find out who did it on my own*puts ring gear on*
Summer: You do that then*walks out the door*
Maryse: *rolls eyes and flips hair back leaving the locker room and heading to the ring.
................................................................
Renee interviews Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler
................................................................
Renee: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler.*smiles at the camera while dolph appears*
Dolph: Thank you so much Renee for that awesome intro*grins while holding the title*
Renee: It is a pleasure Dolph. How are you feeling about the fatal 4 way match to determine the #1 contender for the intercontinental championship*holds mic to Dolph mouth and waits for response*
Dolph: to be quite honest with you Renee this is a wonderful opportunity. And I'm gonna be at ringside to see who rightfully deserves a shot at my intercontinental title. Whether it be Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Sammy zayn or Miz. I'm still gonna come out the best. And you wanna know why Renee cause no one is better at showing off than Dolph Ziggler himself* smiles and walks off and heads to dressing room*
Renee: well you have heard the champ speak and he is indeed going to be at ringside for the fatal 4 way #1 contenders match. Who will win to face Dolph for the intercontinental championship. Will it be Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Sammy zayn or Miz. We shall see tonight. *smiles as the cameras stop recording/ meanwhile Maryse stops Dolph and tells him about summer*
Maryse: Dolph wait a sec*walks fast to Dolph*
Dolph: Wassup Maryse is everything alright?
Maryse: No everything isn't ok *says with confusing and madness*
Dolph: *looks a maryse* What's going on?
Maryse: A diva hit summer today in the eye and she has a bruise on it.
Dolph: Wtf. Who hit her and how bad was it?*gets mad*
Maryse: She want even tell me who hit her. Every time I ask she just avoids the damn question. Like just tell me.
Dolph: don't even stress on it I'm gonna take her out for a romantic dinner and sees if she will tell me.
Maryse: if she does let me know.
Dolph: I got you Maryse *walks inside the locker room*
Maryse: Cool beans *walks off to Stephanie mcmahons office*
................................................................
Summer:*walks to cafeteria grabbing something to eat and sitting down at a table as Rosa shows up to the table and sits down*
Rosa: Hey there summer to hot for wwe.
Summer: Hey Rosa*puts lost of foundation and blush on my eye to prevent rosa from seeing it*
Rosa: Omg did you see what happened to Aj tonight. Man I'm sure she is somewhere having a fit right now. *eats on salad*
Summer: Yea*says awkwardly* I saw that and couldn't believe my eyes*bites into burger*
Rosa: I would have loved to have beaten Aj last night at Wrestlemania. Making history in the books.
Summer: Rosa that's crazy. Even if you tried you wouldn't have won last night. *eats some more of my burger*
Rosa: *frowns at summer* What the fuck that supposed to mean summer. I have talent other wise if I didn't I wouldn't be here.
Summer: I'm just saying the truth. If you can handle it than leave my damn table than. *says with anger*
Rosa: *slaps Summer gets up from the table* you seriously need to learn how to stfu.
Summer: *holds face in shock* what's up with everyone hitting me, oh my god*gets up and runs off crying*
Rosa: *yells and follows summer* Summer I'm sorry.
Summer:*wipes my tears* leave me alone Rosa I don't want to talk to you. I'm gonna go and find Paige and congratulate her. *walks off*
Rosa:Summer wait.
Summer:*continues walking off to go look for Paige*
Rosa: *watches Summer walk off and yells* I'm really sorry summer.
................................................................
To be continued....