Bad Like Yuh

*paige is still sound asleep on the bus. She hasn't even heard what Aj said bout her on Raw. Nor did she even care to listen to her lies. Aj was a manipulator and Paige wanted no more to deal with her ass . She was to focus on remaining divas Champion and why she deserves to be here💯* While she rested her head on the back of her seat, she continue to sleep as her gothic music playing on in her earbuds. Paige had no intention of dealing with Aj Until there rematch clause. But whatever Aj Had said bout Paige, she sure and hell was gonna return the favor to her Tonight. Paige got her things and got off the bus heading inside the building to her dressing.
Renee: Hey, Paige. Do you have a sec?
Renee said while she was trying to catch up with Paige before she heads inside her dressing room to get ready.
Paige: Yes, Renee what I this about. You know what if it's about Aj making some what a promo on beating me or the fact she was cheated out of the title match. I will be giving my response about that tonight.
Renee: Well yes that's what I was stoping to ask you bout. Was there anything that you wanted to say or speak on about Aj Lee regarding, facing her again for the Divas Championship?
Paige: Just like I shock the world on Monday night Raw last week when I ended her 295 reign. I will do the same to her again until she realizes that she can no longer compete against me for my title. I will continue to make history. Paige walked off from Renee while storming in her dressing room as the door shut behind her.
Renee: There you have it. Paige indeed will respond to Aj lees comments that where made bout her and there upcoming rematch title class. Right here tonight following Raw. Renee smiled and turned off her microphone heading into her dressing room. Summer than walks around the corner going inside the locker room to get ready for her back stage interview with Byron Saxon.
Summer: Oh, I thought no one was gonna be in here.
Paige: Yea I'm here just getting prepared for my promo tonight.
Summer: That's what I've been hearing all day to be honest Paige.
Paige: Is that a bad thing summer?
Summer: Well, not necessarily Paige. It's actually a really good thing. Better than suffering a eye injury along with a punk to the face. *shakes head and brushes hair*
Paige: Wait. You suffered an eye injury and got punch to. Are you even cleared to be here right now?
Summer: Yes I'm cleared to be here.
Paige: Thats really good to hear summer.
Summer: Yep. You do good on your promo Tonight. *grabs bag and heads for the door*
Paige: Thank you Summer. *looks at the mirror and brushes hair as summer leaves out*
Paige your up in 10 minutes says one of the directors said.
Paige: Alright. Im heading out right now.
Im coming for you AJ.
*Walks out the locker room and Confident plays by Demi Lovato as a video footage of AJ and Paige appears on the screen *

"

Confident"

Are you ready?

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
[Clean version:] Yeah I run this show
[Explicit version:] Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get off
But it's all about me tonight

So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

So you say I'm complicated
But you've had me underrated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
*song ends and Paige theme song hits as she walks out holding the championship. Walking down to the ring*
Jerry: Let's see what Paige has to say tonight, right here on Raw.
*Theme songs stops as Paige grabs a mic and begins talking*
Paige: So last week I hear that AJ had some things to say about me and my bloody Divas Championship.
*Crowd begins to cheer*
Paige: She stated that I got lucky at beating her last week on Raw but I didn't. AJ just can't stand the fact that I ended her 295 day reign as your Divas Champion. I deserve this just as much as she did. This has been a dream of mines every since I was a kid. Growing up with my mother in the wrestling business was what I wanted to be today. AJ can make excuses and lie like I didn't win against her fairly when I did, but the next time I'm in the ring with her and my championship is on the line. I'm going to do exactly what I did to her last week on Raw. So AJ if your here listening make sure you listening very clear. You are not longer going to be champion anytime soon. I will remain Divas Champion whether you like it or not. This is my house.
*Crowd cheers*
Paige: I am here to stay and AJ give me all you got. When we meet again I will lay you flat on your face again. So think again.
*Drops mic as theme song pops on and holds up the title*
Michael: Where there you have it folks her words up and personal Paige.
Jerry: We than you all for tuning in here on Raw. Have a great night and we will see you on this week's Smackdown.
Cole: Goodnight, WWE universe.
.................................................................................................................
*Paige walks to her limbo to head to the next show but gets stopped by you know who AJ*
Paige: Well if it isn't the devil AJ.
AJ: We meet again Paige face to face.

Too be continued.......................