Fallin' Out Words

Renee: Hey Ladies! Goodness its been a long night already for me and tbh I'm glad its over. Aj seriously gets on my damn nerves. *rolls eyes and pops a popcorn chicken in my mouth*

Lana: What she do?

Maryse: I'm so sick of her ass myself. She had no business bruising my sister Summer Rae's eye the way she did.

Lana: Smh. I would have done damage if she did that to my sister.

Renee: Have you did anything about it?

Maryse: Summer doesn't want me to do anything. I'm not trying to get fired by putting my hands on her either. Aj just don't know how much I am so determined to put my fuckin hands on her so damn bad. *balls up fists and shakes head*

Lana: I know you is girl. I don't blame you on that at all. If that was me in a situation like that I would be on her head. She wouldn't dare want to mess with the ravishing Lana.

Renee: I honestly don't know how I would of handle the situation if I was in it. I would be livid.

Maryse: I just want Aj to pay for every thing she has done to my sister. Period. And If she doesn't get punished for it I'm taking matters into my own hands. She hasn't seen the last of me just yet.

Lana: I say take matters into your own hands boo. Alright, see you girls later. Gotta go train to b great you know. * gets up and wave at the girls before walking off living he Cafeteria*

Renee: I agree with Lana on that note Maryse. I'll catch up with you later tho I have to meet Dean in a few. *hugs Maryse* See you later gal.

Maryse: *barely smiles and hugs Renee back waving back* I'm gonna get to the bottom of it once and for all.

**************************************************************************************************

AJ Lee & Mr. McMahon Pv

**************************************************************************************************

Aj: *skips in the hallway while chewing gum*

Mr.McMahon: Um, Aj I need to talk to you for a minute. If you don't mind.

Aj: Let me guess are you here to tell me something else involving that title thief Page. Are you? because if you are I'm not really interested. *makes a crazy face*

Mr.McMahon: Actually no Aj. What I have to tell you has nothing to do with Paige exactly. I'm gonna need you to take time off from working.

Aj: What? You have got to be fuckin kidding me right now. Why exactly do you feel like I need time off. If anything Paige needs the time off. The bitch stole my champion from me. I have my rematch coming up soon. Is this what you really think is best for business? You really need to do better at your job Vince because it's starting to look bad on your part. But fine you want me to take time off from work. Deal I'll do that. When I get back I will be 2x Diva's Champion. *flips hair and skips away*

Mr.McMahon: *grins* That went better than what I had in mind.

********************************************************************************************************

Maryse Raw Promo Pv

********************************************************************************************************

*Maryse Theme hits and she comes out walking towards the ring** Crowd cheers loudly*

Cole:Wonder what Maryse has to say to the WWE Universe Tonight!

Jerry: We all wondering the same thing here Cole. When it comes to the French Canadian you never know what she has to say. Whether it's good or bad.

Cole: Your right on that King. We'll just have to wait and find out.

*Maryse grabs the microphone and brings it to her lips as the crowd continues to cheer for her*

Maryse: I have something that I been wanting to get off my chest for some time now. I'm to the point I'm just fed up with Aj Lee bullshit.

*crowd applause*

Maryse: Not to long ago Aj lost her Diva's champion against Paige fair and square. She decides to put her hands on my sister Summer. Causing her to suffer a black eye. I'm sure you all have seen the picture that Summer posted on her Instagram by now. No one and I mean no one attacks my sister cause they lost there title. Come on Aj you was to cocky to beat Paige all on your own. You didn't even win at Wrestlemania. Where did Naomi tap out??? Clearly, all the Superstars in the back and the WWE Universe saw that you grabbed Naomi hand and hit it on the mat to fool the referee. But you not fooling me by a long shot bitch. You can sit here and keep attacking from behind but when I finally have the opportunity to personally put my hands on you, you wont be attacking anyone. Anymore.

*crowd gets excited and chants yes*

Maryse: I have sat back and held my tongue for far to damn long and now I'm to the point if Aj is not punished for her actions. I'm taking matters into my own hands. Due to the bruises on Summer face she didn't deserve that. The fucked up part about this whole situation, Summer never did get an apology. The fact my sister been out of action due to the hands of Aj lee. This bitch felt no remorse in her heart to look Summer in her eyes and say I'm sorry. Well Aj guess what whether you like it or not you will give Summer an apology. And If she doesn't get it, I'm coming for you bitch.

* Drops the mic while getting out the ring walking back to the back as the crowd cheered and screamed*

Jerry: Well there you have it WWE Universe. Maryse has spoken and If I was Aj at this point I would be devastated.

Cole: I'm sure she isn't. Aj isn't the one that needs to be devastated. if anything Maryse just asked for more than what she can chew.

Jerry: Ofc you would say the opposite Cole. Thank you WWE Universe for tuning in to Monday Night Raw. Tune in tomorrow for Smackdown.

Cole: Goodnight Everybody!

* Raw goes off air meanwhile Maryse is walking to her limbo before being stopped by Renee*

Renee: Maryse wait for a sec before you go. Everything that you just said tonight, regarding to what Aj has done to your sister Summer. Is there a possible that you could be having a match with the former champ soon? * holds mic to Maryse mouth*

Maryse: A match? *laughs* Seriously? Renee I do not care about having a match with Aj the only thing I care about is getting revenge for my sister Summer. What Aj did was not necessary and she is gonna pay the price. If Mr.McMahon for some reason puts us in a match together, I will brutally destroy that little dead crazy psycho path. She is nothing but a disease to the division. No one even likes this bitch. But long story short I'm coming for her so she better keep watch. No telling when I just might strike. *smiles with grief and gets into the limbo as it drives away*

...............................To Be Continued