Thank You & Goodnight

I finished packing my bags and stood up, stretching out my back. It had been a long day, and soon I'd be sitting on a plane for a good 12 hours.

"Jenna, are you almost ready?" Whakaio asked, stepping into my room.

"Erhm, I just have to brush my teeth. I'll be down in about 5 minutes." I said, shuffling around my room trying to find my hair brush.

"Sounds good. You want me to take that down?" Whak asked, pointing at my suitcase.

"Yes please!" I said running to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then walked downstairs. I grabbed a few snacks that I could take in the plane. As I rounded the corner I almost ran into our guitarist Jake.

"Easy does it Jenna. A little excited for our first Warped Tour?" Jake said.

"Maybe a little more then I should be." I said laughing. We'd never performed at Warped Tour before, so this was going to be a whole new experience for us. Our American fan base was growing rapidly since we've released our 3rd album, The Other Side.

We knew a couple other bands performing this year, out of the 50+ odd bands that performed, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, We Are The In Crowd, You Me At Six and Sleeping With Sirens.

I was going to miss our Australian winter, but it would be fun to see how hot some spots of America got. Nothing would be as bad as our summers here.

"Jenna!"

I quick came back to reality and realized I was standing in the middle of the doorway. Whak was behind me, carrying his guitar and amp.

"Oh, sorry," I said grabbing phone off the table by the door, and my keys.

I started to the van, stacked high with band supplies and instruments. I squeezed myself into the backseat, beside Cam and Matt. Jake and Whakaio won the straw draw.

I buckled myself in and made myself as small as possible, giving the guys enough elbow room. This was going to be a long 45 minutes.