I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know.

~JENNA'S POV~

I woke up in my bunk, grabbing my phone and realizing it was only 6am. I groaned. I hated waking up early, considering I went to bed about 4 hours ago. I decided I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, so I scrounged around for my headphones, grabbing my phone. I got up out of my bunk, dropping to the floor with a thud, hoping I didn't wake up Whak below me.

I looked out the window once I got into the front lounge. We were already in Portland, Oregon. As usual it was dark dreary, rainy weather. There was hope in the horizon for a bright, sunny day. I was praying for a 70 degrees weather day.

I put in my headphones, turning on my music to some Fall Out Boy. I lied down on the floor, doing some of my warm-up yoga positions.

I started off with the cobra, working my way into more difficult ones. Once I had started doing yoga for my warm-up 2 years ago, I noticed a change in how strong my voice was.

I did a couple more positions, then decided to get dressed and go for a walk.

I slipped on my converse, putting back in my headphones and grabbing a set of keys, I opened the door and started walking.

It was about 8 a.m. and some other bands were already up, helping the Warped Tour crew set up stages and tents. I turned the opposite direction, away from all the people. It was slowly starting to warm up and you could feel the heat of the sun on your head. Today was going to be a long day, I could feel it.

~VIC'S POV~

I was sitting in the front lounge, listening to music and drinking some coffee with Tony, when I saw a girl walk by with wavy blonde hair. Jenna.

"Hey Tone, I got to go talk to someone, I'll meet up with you guys later okay?" I asked, heading for the door. Tony stood up, trying to follow my gaze.

"Oh someones got to go talk to their Lover?" Tony teased. I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing for my brown vans.

"Oh shut up Tony." I said, I could hear him laughing as I shut the door on him. I sighed. Jenna was just my friend, right? I've known her forever, and yeah we tease each other and we hug, a lot, doesn't mean I like her, right??

I picked up my pace, I was about five feet behind her when I called her name. She turned around startled, then once she saw me her face light up.

"Vic! Hey, what are you up to?" She said, pulling me into a hug. I could feel my heart melt as she wrapped her tan arms around me. I felt something break as she released her grip.

"Oh, you know, just going for a walk. I need to clear my head." I said, lying.

Jenna nodded. "Same. So how was the barbeque last night?"

I think back to what happened last night. Trying to find Jenna, finding the young girl. It all had looked like a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I stayed up almost all night last night waiting for a phone call. I finally got one at about 4 a.m. from a doctor saying that the girl, Betty Whisfield, was going to be okay. I almost cried knowing she was alive, when Mike finally dragged me to bed.

I could see Jenna bite her lip. She spun around her nose ring, her nervous habbit.

"Jenna, you know were best friends, and you can tell me anything, okay?" I stopped walking, looking her in the eye.

"I know Vic, I just..." She looked like she was about to rip out her nose ring. I grabbed her hand, forcing her to stop.

"Jenna, c'mon, what did you do last night that you can't tell me?" I asked with a smirk.

"I slept with Alex."

I could barely hear her when she said this. Her voice was no louder then a whisper. I could feel my heart break. She slept with Alex? How could she do that. I know they had dated a while back, but I didn't think they were back together. I tried to slow my breathing. I couldn't get mad at Jenna for sleeping with someone. It's not like we were dating. We were just friends, right? My head started spinning, and I tried to take some deep breathes. Was Alex good in bed? Did he please her? Were they going to do it again? Are they together now? I was snapped back to reality by Jenna shaking me.

"Vic, cut it out. What's wrong?"

I sighed. "I just didn't know you and Alex were a couple again."

"Yeah. I, I guess we are," she said with a nervous smile on her face. I just wanted to kiss her, but knew I had officially missed my chance with getting together with Jenna, again.

"I'm happy for you guys. You know that right?" I told her, forcing a smile. I could tell she didn't believe me.

"Yes, I believe you, but I don't know if you mean it. Look Vic, I will always love you, and I hope with me dating Alex, it won't ruin our friendship. Okay? Our friendship will always come first. Now I should really got help the guys unpack our gear. We play in a couple hours. Are you going to come to our show?" She asked. I could never say no. I nodded, smiling at her. "Good, I'll see you at noon." She said smiling. She gave me a quick hug, then walked away.