03 | Complete Routine

MR

MR. ZEKEHA MADE THE BIGGEST mistake of his life by making us work on something together. It was unfiltered chaos, an hour didn't go by before the first argument took place, Kris and Jax quarreling on whether extra details should be added or if "less is better". I, bring my usual self, avoided any sort of extreme involvement into the disagreement, anything Kris asked me what I thought I would simply say "Both ideas are good" or "Not too little, Not too much". But, they were not the only ones arguing, Jax and Levi also got into an argument over something I didn't care for.

But mostly, I just avoided Levi because he has a very negative effect on my mood and I just always felt agitated when I saw his face. I can't stand to be around him and his racist attitude.

He had a few issues sewing something and I wanted to chip in and help, because I am a nice person and this was forty percent of my grade, I was not going to let his lack of sewing skills affect my grades.

He eyes me, dragging his hand away like I was the scum of the earth. "I don't need your help," his voice stern.

"You clearly need help," I say, rolling my eyes. And I meant it in both sewing the costume and mentally. "I can help you with it,"

"For the good of both of us, stay away from me," he says, his eyes piercing into me.

"Why is that, Karldon?" I ask, crossing my arms. "Why should I stay away from you?"

"You know my, Zahra," He says. "I don't like you, at all,"

"Because I am black," I state. "You do not like me because I am black,"

"I didn't say it," he says. "But, it is best if you avoid me the same way you all avoid the police,"

The comment hit me in my stomach and anger started to boil in me, at the moment all I saw was red and before I knew it my palm was hard against his face. I had slapped him, and it felt good, I felt good, it was something I had always wanted to do. I supposed it was loud because everyone turned to look at us.

He almost hit me back before he remembered I was a female and it wouldn't be the best news that Levi Karldon hit a female in school, so he stopped himself and placed his hand back down, exhaling in anger.

"You're a real piece of shit, Levi," I say. "You better watch that tongue of yours before you lose it,"

He smirks. "Really? I am not scarred of you or your fellow hood-rats,"

I was about to slap him again before someone coughed loudly, making me turn.

To our misfortune, Mr. Zekeha was there to witness everything. "A physical altercation? On the first day? There is more negativity than I imagined," he says, shaking his head. "Levi, Zahra, please meet me in my office,"

"It is sad to see that you two not getting along. Even hitting each other. The energy is so negeative," he says, clasping his hands together. "But, it is expected at the beginning," he turns to me. "I know it is not easy but you have to mend your broken relationship. Let's start by apologizing. Levi apologize to Zahra and Zahra apologize to Levi,"