Sky Zone

Ash, Tony, Steve and Bucky all left for Sky Zone. The oldest heros went because they were too stressed. Some dodge ball and free jump should ease the nerves.
"Glad you could make it, Ash!" Raylan smiled. "To dodge ball!" With that order they all raced off to the dodge ball area. Bucky, Tony, and Steve followed.
On the first team was Bucky, Ash, Raylan, Austin, Trey, Tony, and two other kids. On the other team was Johnny, Bill, Steve, Jerry, and some other boys. When the game began, all was fun.
"Bucky! Come on!" Ash dodged another ball. Bucky caught one and through it at full power at Steve.
"Catch that, Punk!" Bucky teased. The ball hit Steve in the tummy. He gasped and doubled over.
"Nice throw, Hot Shot!" A girl congratulated. Bucky blushed.
"Thanks," he blushed. Raylan dodged a ball and tackled Ash.
"Hey!" Ash laughed, throwing a ball and hitting Jerry. Tony took out the last teen.
"Game over!" The referee yelled. Steve, Ash, Bucky, and Raylan ran off to the Free Jump. Raylan and Ash jumped on two trampolines right next to each other. They team jumped and bounced off walls. After Bucky was bored with running up the walls and flipping off the wall trampoline, the children started dunking basketballs. Finally they were forced to leave.
"Dad?" Ash asked as they were walking out.
"Yeah?" Tony replied.
"Can Raylan come over for a sleepover tonight? His parents have to go somewhere," Ash asked.
"Sorry, remember we have that meeting tonight?" Steve answered.
"Oh. Raylan!!" Ash yelled. Raylan ran over. "Sorry, we have to do something. You can't come."
"It's alright. Trey agreed to have me over anyway," Raylan said.
When they got home, Ash went to her room to play Xbox until the meeting.