Little Ash: Tickle Attack!

7 year old Ash was having a good day. She had met Loki and Bucky. She was super excited and wanted to give them something. She spent three hours drawing very well drawn pictures for the men and was ready to give it to them.
"LOKI! BUCKY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ash yelled.
"What do you want, Ash?" Loki asked, clearly annoyed.
"I... I just wanted to give you this," Ash held out the drawing. It was detailed very well. It had Loki sitting on a throne with many people kneeling in front of him. Loki's armour in the picture matched his real armour in real life. He was smiling and happy in the picture. Everyone else seemed happy too.
The only thing wrong is that Loki was having a bad day. Thor had embarrassed him in front of all the Avengers by telling them about how he loved to sing to himself when he was younger.
"Just... just set it on the desk over there," Loki growled. Ash looked down sadly.
"O.... okay," she set it down on the table and left to find Bucky. She walked into his room.
"Hey, Ash," Bucky said, not too happy.
"I wanted to give you something," Ash gave him the picture. It had Bucky and Steve playing in a army camp. Not a care in the world. Bucky has his metal arm and Steve was in his Captain America suit. Both of their faces were flawless. Happy and careless. The army camp was amazingly beautiful. He rejected it.
Bucky was having a bad day too. He was remembering how many people he had killed. How many innocent souls dead. He was not going to forgive himself.
"It ain't bad. Steve's face is a little crooked," Bucky scowled.
"Really?" Ash's eyes started watering.
"Yeah! This picture is okay, but it ain't perfect. Go put it on my table," Buck waved her off. Ash's cheeks glittered with tears. She ran to the table and put the picture on top. A single tear hit it and she ran out of the room.
Ash sat in her room, crying silently. No matter how hard she worked, no one would like her creations. Ever.

()()()()()Bucky's POV()()()()()

I stood up and looked at the drawing Ash had set on my table. I looked at it. Now that I thought about it, it looked great. Steve's face was great. The picture wasn't crooked, I was just looking at it wrong. I knew I couldn't do anything better, yet I waved her off. Oh man, I suck.
The part that tore me apart was that I saw a tear on the bottom.

()()()()Loki's POV()()()()

I am such a heartless fool. I can't believe the look on Ash's face when I rejected her. Add that to my long list of mistakes. I stared at the picture and hung it on the wall, careful not to smudge the shading. I felt so bad that I decided to go to Ash's room to apologize.

()()()()()()()Normal POV()()()()()()

Ash sat in her room, her eyes glittering. The door was shut tight and her second grade projects sat on the other side of the room. She didn't care. They looked great, but no one cared or wanted them. Or her.
"I'm such a stupid fool," Loki muttered under his breath as he walked down the hallway. He ran right into Bucky.
"Where are you going?" Bucky asked.
"I need to apolo- er - speak to Ash," Loki stammered.
"I need to too. What did you do?" Bucky questioned.
"I hurt her feelings. She gave me a picture and I rejected her," Loki answered.
"Same."
Both men knocked at the same time and heard the door lock. She was getting to be like Tony and shutting them out.
"Princess, it's Loki!" Loki called.
"And Bucky!" Bucky added.
"GO AWAY!!" Her voice cracked and more tears fell.
"Dear Odin I am a monster," Loki said to himself. The door opened and Ash looked at both of them.
"You're not a monster, Loki," she said. "Neither are you, Buck."
"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Loki got down on one knee and put his hands on her shoulders.
"Why'd you act like that then?" Ash questioned.
"Because my idiot brother embarrassed me again and I was angry," Loki rolled his eyes and mouthed "he's so clueless", causing the seven-year-old to giggle.
"That was mean," the sad look returned in her eye and she walked away to her bed.
"And I feel real bad too. I didn't mean it, really. Steve's face looked great and, I feel oh so bad to admit this, but I almost cried myself when I saw that tear at the bottom," Bucky slung his good arm around the child's shoulders.
"*sigh* It's good," she mumbled, walking over to a project to work on.
"No, it's not. You are still mad at us, what can we do to make you smile?" Loki asked.
"Nothing really. This poster board is all messed up and I gotta redo it," she lied. Then Bucky got an idea.
"No, I think I can make you smile," Bucky grabbed her and plopped her on the bed before tickling her whole upper torso. She squirmed like crazy and kept her mouth closed.
"Stohop!" She closed her eyes. Finally, Loki tickled her ribcage and she broke. Laughs poured out of her mouth and she was fighting weakly at the men.
"Nohohoho! Lokihihihi dohohohon't!" She laughed.
"Don't what?" Loki asked, sure the child would fall for it.
"TICKLE ME!"
"Oh, well, if you insist," Bucky smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek and continuing to wiggle his fingers in her tummy.
"You are a genius today, James!" Loki stared at Bucky.
"I've got another idea!"
"What?"
"Watch!" Bucky rolled up the second grader's shirt and she fought to push it back down as Bucky sucked a deep breath in and blew a raspberry on her stomach.
"AHAAHAHAHAHA! NO BUCKY STOP!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Ha, see. Got her in stiches!" Bucky smiled. "Go."
"No," Loki blushed.
"Just do it!"
"Nononononono! Don't do it!"
"Oh, well, if she says no then that's a yes," Loki smirked. He bent down and blew a raspberry on her tummy and she squealed again. Finally, they stopped and she kicked both of them with a soccer kick, causing them to gasp.
"What was that for?" Loki asked, clutching his stomach.
"For tickling me!"
"Ow....."
The vent broke and Clint fell to the ground, groaning in pain. Bucky and Loki growled and agreed on one thing.
"Get 'em!" Bucky yelled. Clint took off running with Bucky hot on his trial along with Loki.
"Those men," Ash chuckled before standing up to go and save Clint.
"AHH! Wait, what?"
"Ticklish, Barton?"
"*gulp* no...."
"I don't believe him."
"Hehey! Stop! Bucky I swear! Hahahaa!"
This was gonna be a long day for Clint.

Well then, I had to get another chapter out, just for you guys! This shows Loki's fun side and comment on what you want next. Thanks and peace.