Teen Ash: Prom

Ash had gone with Pepper to get a dress for her prom. She had wanted to wear a pair of jeans and a shirt but Pepper said no. She got a white dress with a little brown belt. She looked really good in it.
When she walked down the stairs, she past Loki, who whistled.
"*whistle* That boy is very lucky," Loki smiled at looked at Ash. She smiled.
"Thanks Loki," she smiled. Loki looked at her some more.
"I remember when you could not even say my name right! Now, you are going on a date," Loki was so happy. Ash hugged him.
"Loki, you're a really good friend," she whispered.
"Thank you, you are a better one though. Now, go show those high school girls what a real hero looks like!" Loki cheered. She smiled and continued down the stairs. Finally, she came to a halt in front of Steve, Thor, Bruce, Tony, and Clint.
"Damn! You look great!" Clint cried.
"A queen of beauty," Thor agreed.
"Are you guys flirting with my daughter?!" Steve and Tony laughed.
"NO!" The two Avengers yelled. Tony, Ash, and Steve all laughed.
"Raylan is very lucky," Tony said, hugging his daughter.
"I can't believe you're already going to your prom. You need to stop growing up!" Bucky walked up.
"That what I was about to say, Buck," Steve laughed.
"Dad, Pops, no matter what I ever say I love you. You guys raised me right," she hugged her dads. They hugged her back.
"No matter what those boys may think, you are beautiful," Thor said, hugging her. "Ash, quit growing up."
"Can't help it Thor," Ash smiled, hugging him back.
Honk honk!
"Your date is here," Loki smiled. She nodded and walked out. Tony took one long look at her. She was wearing a white sleeveless dress that came down to her knees. A brown belt wrapped around her waist and a cross necklace hung around her neck. Her brown hair was braided to down her back and her blue eyes dazzled with excitement. She was wearing stud earrings but no makeup. Her face was flawless and tan. She was beautiful. Her shoes were tan flats that matched her dress perfectly. After everyone left, Tony was still standing there, trying to keep tears back.
"Tony," Steve looked at Tony. "Are you okay?"
"She grew up too fast, Capsicle," Tony turned to Steve, his eyes brimmed with tears.
"I know," Steve pulled Tony into a hug. "I know. I want her back. But now, she's in the hands of Raylan. He's a great boy and he really loves Ash."
"Steve, I want my little girl back," Tony sobbed.
"Even Loki wants Ash to be little. But now she's smart and grown. When the time comes, she will make the right choice. Tony we raised her right," Steve promised. He honestly want to break down too, but Tony needed him, and he was going to be his rock for now.
"Steve, when she comes back, I am going to hug her and not let go," Tony blurted. Steve smiled.
"I am too," Steve smiled.

()()()()()()

Ash sat down in Raylan's car and he looked at her.
"You look perfect. I'm so lucky," he smiled and kissed her cheek.
"You look great too. I love you," she kissed his cheek too.
"Come on. Let's go to the dance," Raylan announced. The two were soon at the dance.
The slowdance played and Raylan took Ash's hand.
"May I have this dance?" He asked.
"Of course," The two waltzed onto the dance floor. They slowdanced for a while and then drank some punch. After punch, they had their picture made.
"Hey Ash," CJ walked over with Landon in tow.
"Sup," she smiled. "Man, you look great." CJ was wearing a pink dress that reached her ankles and some pink shoes. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail.
"Not as good as you," CJ complimented.
"I didn't pick this out, Pepper did," Ash confessed.
"Well, Pepper did a good job," Raylan interrupted. "Hey, me and the boys are gonna go and chill." Raylan left.
"You wanna know something cool?" Ash asked.
"Yeah," CJ whispered yelled.
"Loki whistled at me and Thor called me a queen. I don't agree though. They would call you one too. Loki is very flirty," Ash smiled. CJ gasped.
"Woah, you're so lucky," CJ laughed.
"No, you are lucky. Landon is very hot," Ash congradulated.
"Thanks. He asked me to the dance, so I said yes," CJ explained honestly.
"Raylan asked me out too. I thought my dad's were gonna have a heart attack when I told them," Ash agreed.
"Haha!"
The two laughed and talked for ages it seemed. Finally, they chose the prom queen and king
"JESSIE JOHNSON AND ROGER SAP!!!" The principal cried. Ash high fived Jessica and winked at Roger. They walked on the stage and got their crowns. Finally, Raylan and Ash had their final dance.
"You look dazzling, you know," Raylan whispered in her ear.
"You look really hot too," she smiled. Raylan couldn't pull his brown eyes away from Ash's blue ones. They looked like sapphires dazzling so bright.
"You look so good," Ash leaned in and kissed him. Right on the lips. He kissed back but finally pulled away.
"Hey cutie," he danced.
"What, Hot Shot?" Ash teased.
"I'm in love," he rubbed his nose with hers.
"So am I," Ash said. Raylan finally took her home and she walked right into Tony.
"Oh, hey Dad," she smiled. Tony grabbed her.
"Baby girl, I'm so proud," Tony smiled ear to ear.
"Why? I went to the dance?" Ash asked.
"No," Tony looked into her blue eyes. "I'm proud because I'm your father. You're a beautiful, smart, obedient girl. I couldn't ask for more," Tony kissed her forehead.
"Ash!" The Avengers called from the couch.
"Hey!" She greeted.
"Come watch Inside Out with us!" Bucky begged.
"Okay! Just let me change!" Ash started up the stairs but Thor stopped her. He picked her up and walked her to the couches.
"Don't change. You look amazing," Thor placed her next to him and Steve.
"But-"
"Nope, you're staying in this dress," Steve kissed her forehead. They started watching Inside Out and finally Ash went to bed.
What a day! I'm dead tired! Night world!