Tony Tickle Time

Ash was gone. She is a over at a friend's house for their birthday slumber party. Clint and Nat were on a mission. Bucky's also on a different mission. Thor's in Asgard with Loki. Banner's at a science experiment. And Tony and Steve were at home. With no one to play with, Tony stumbles in on Steve drawing. Tony walked over to Steve.
"Steve."
No reply.
"Steeeeeve!"
Ignorance
"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!"
Silence.
"Come on, Steve! I wanna play!" Tony looked over Steve's back and choked on laughter at the drawing.
"Why are you drawing a skeleton on a unicycle talking to a monkey?" Tony laughed.
"I don't know. Why are you bothering me, Tony?" Steve looked at the genius with a smirk.
"Because nobody's here and I have nothing to do!" Tony whined.
"Come on. There's the gaming console,"
"The Xbox. No. Ash doesn't want me to mess up her Minecraft," Tony muttered.
"There's Call of Duty," Steve offered
"Ash is trying to beat MW3," Tony rejected.
"There are more Call of Duties," Steve tried.
"Steve," Tony whined. "I wanna play with you!" Steve tackled Tony and held him down. Tony wiggled.
"Steve! What are you even doing?!" Tony exclaimed. Steve poked his belly twice.
"Someone wanted to PLAY, didn't they Tony?" Steve smirked.
"But.... I...... Steve..." Tony stammered. Steve then held his hands about his head and tickled the genius like mad.
"Steheheheheheve! Stohohop!" Tony laughed. He was pulling against the Super Soldier like crazy.
"What? Am I tickling you?" Steve cooed, speeding his fingers.
"Yes!" Tony laughed, going into hysterics when Steve tickled his sides. The tickling lasted for a full ten minutes before Steve stopped.
"Say your sorry," Steve ordered.
"About what?" Tony looked at Steve. Steve poked the inventor.
"You're smart. You know," Steve gave Tony the evil glare. Just before Steve tickled Tony, Ash walked in.
"I'm home!!" Ash walked into the kitchen. She froze mid-walk at the scene in front of her.
"What am I even seeing?" Ash asked.
"Nothing," Tony pushed Steve off. His face was insanely red.
"I..... uh....... my friend wants me to play Xbox...... so I'll be in minecraft," Ash turned around and left.
"Good job, Cap," a Tony rolled his eyes.
"Hey, at least it wasn't Clint," Steve smirked.
"Oh, thank God it wasn't Clint," Tony said. They both left, not talking for a while.