Scarlet seven

Once I got home from the night with the girls Wolf and I headed to bed. We talked for a little bit but not too much, he was tired and so was I. The night went by so fast that I wish I could do it over again, but I'm actually excited to be in Wolf's arms well he sleeps.

It's the middle of the night and I can't fall asleep with the baby on my mind. I slip out from under Wolf's arm and off the bed.

I walk down to the kitchen and get a glass of water out from the sink, I sit on the counter and look out the window. It's so weird that I'm married, pregnant and my best friend doesn't even remember who I am, sometimes I wish it could just go back to the days that my life was normal but then I think about Wolf, Cinder, Cress, and Winter. Everything that we have gone through made our relationship strong between us all.

All of my thoughts end up back at the baby, I never thought that I would have a baby but now I'm so happy to be pregnant but I might lose it. Tears start rolling down my face, I pull my legs into my chest and wrap my arms around them.

I hear the stairs creak and footsteps coming down them, Wolf. He steps around the corner and I wipe tears from my face.

"Are you okay?" He whispers and walks over to me.

"Not really." I barely get out before I break into tears again.

He grabs my hand and slides me off the counter, he puts his arms around me and I cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay Scarlet." He says and pets my hair.

"What happened Wolf?" I ask him and continue to cry. "Our life was so perfect without any sadness and now everything is."

"Hey." He says and pulls away and puts cups my face in his hands. "No matter what happens we will still be a family, this baby will always be our child and we will always be parents."

I don't respond, I don't know what to say. Before I can say anything he pulls me back in and out I put my head on his shoulder.

"Please never forget that Scarlet." He whispers and he starts to cry. . . . .