Wolf three

I run up the steps quickly and walk/ran to Cress' apartment door, I was impatient to see Scarlet and Michelle. It has almost been a day since I have seen the two of them and all I want is to hold them in my arms and kiss them. Thorne had given me a spare key that he had knowing that it would probably be locked and everyone asleep, but I knew Scarlet would be awake, at least hoped she would but also I hoped she would be asleep and not worried about me.

I went to unlock the door but it was already open, I suddenly started to freak out. Why was it unlocked? They are smart enough to lock it before they went to bed, I know it.

I walked into the apartment slowly and saw all shoes in the mudroom which proved they were probably here. I walked into the kitchen and living room and saw Winter and Cress asleep on the couch together and a little bundle on the other seat, Michelle. I walked over to the chair and picked up her carefully.

Where was Scarlet? I asked myself. She wouldn't have just left Michelle on the couch by herself. I thought about where she might be and I decided to check the rooms first before freaking out. I quickly checked all the room but Scarlet wasn't in any of them. I walked back into the living and knew what I had to do, I had to wake the girls up to help me. Scarlet had been kidnaped.

"You guys gonna wake up," I said and stood before them both still holding baby Michelle in my arms.

"Why? What happened?" They both said as they sat right up.

"Scarlet was kidnaped and there is no ransom note. You know what that means?" I said trying to be calm.

They both looked at each other quickly knowing exactly what it meant. "They're gonna kill her," Cress said quietly....

(Sorry this is short! But look who updated on the right day???? I'm so proud of myself 😂)