Cinder fourteen

"Okay so then you and Jaicn just talked for a couple minutes?" I asked Winter as we walked to a cake shop.

After about an hour after the whole thing with Winter and that girl she finally came back and told me that she was okay to go and continue the afternoon together, I had started to give up on the idea of getting wedding stuff today because the only person who was left to help me was Winter but after what happened I expected her to bail on me and stay with Jaicn for the day but she didn't and I'm really glad she didn't.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I messed up the morning, I didn't plan on even talking to her," Winter told me softly, I could tell she really felt bad for it from how low her voice got at the end.

"It's okay, she was a jerk to come up to you and say all of that," I told her and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah.." She replied quietly.

"Okay, so what kind of cake do you think would be best for the wedding?" I asked Winter trying my hardest to change the subject.

"Um, I kinda feel like lemon it white fits, you guys." She told me and looked from the ground up at me.

"You are only saying that because it's your favorite," I told her and playfully pushed her shoulder, we both laughed for a quick second, I haven't laughed with her in awhile and I missed it.

"No, but really I think lemon would be great." She told me a little more seriously.

"Yeah maybe," I told her. "Okay I probably sound like a terrible fiancée but I have absolutely no idea what Kai's favorite kind of cake is."

"Wow, you really are terrible," Winter told me and laughed at how pathetic it was that I didn't know it.

"So we really can't pick the cake today anyways because I really wanted to other girls' opinions too," I told her softly trying not to show how much I wished all four of us girls could be doing this together.

"Cinder, why are we doing this today anyways?" She asked me, she knew how much I didn't want to do this just us but I really did want to spend time with her.

"Because I need to get done, the wedding is two weeks away," I told her.

"Okay Cinder listen to me." She said and grabbed my arm then stopped walking, I stopped with her and looked at her. "You are the queen! You could do this the night before your wedding and still get everything you want, you know that you don't have to do this today, so, what's bothering you?"

"Yeah, I know.. I just wanted to spend the day with everyone, we barely spend time together anymore, well you and I do but Cress is always busy and Scarlet hasn't been up here in almost 7 months." I told her trying to keep myself together, I'm not gonna lie, I miss the old days when we were together all the time.

"Yeah I know how you feel, I've been feeling like that recently too," Winter told me softly. "How about you and I just have a girls day today go shopping and do whatever we want then once Scarlet feels okay with leaving Michelle with Wolf all of us can do all of this?"

"That sounds like a good idea," I told her and faked a small smile. "Thank you, Winter."

"Okay now let's go shopping somewhere!" She said with a bright smile.

We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping, talking, meeting allot of people and eating places, it felt good to eat food outside of the castle, don't get me wrong I love the cooks' food but it's just nice to not eat their perfect food. So overall, it was a pretty good day.

(Look who finally posted on the right day?! I'm very proud of myself for this.)