2*

3 R D P O V

-Yes, I changed this chapter too but not as much, sorry not sorry.

As Peter and Sarah walked to her apartment she started thinking hard to herself, completely ignoring everything Peter said by accident. "Hey, yo? Sarah Rogers?Hello? Someone in that pretty little head of yours?" Peter said while waving a hand in front of her face. "Did you just call me pretty?" Sarah says noticing the work 'Pretty" in particular. Peter just looks at her with wide eyes and his ears turn red and he start to get flustered and stumbles upon his words, until he was able to say something clearly. The boy just sighs and looks down at his desk embarrassed. "Was that really the only thing you heard?" He asked scratching behind his ear. "Thats because it was the only word that surprised me." She said bluntly standing in front of him now. "Why would it be a surprise that I called you pretty?"

"So you did call me pretty?" Sarah asked raising a brow "No, I didn't say that." Peter said flushed "So you are saying that you don't think I'm pretty?" She asked raising her brow higher"No, I- ugh, I didn't say that either Sarah. Just forget about it."

The girl chuckled while looking at her flustered best friend. She looked at Peter, him still looking flustered and a bit bothered. She smiled at him and leaned towards him, kissing his cheek. "Thanks for the compliment, Spidey." Sarah whispers sweetly.  "You sure you don't have any spidey business today?" The girl said looking up at Peter. "Um, no, I don't think so. Why?" She nodded and kept walking. "I want you to spar with me" The blonde blurted out startling her bag. "Don't you think that's weird?" He ask "Why would that be weird, Peter?" Sarah replies tilting her head as she takes out her full water bottle "Because I've never fought a girl before."

The teen girl rolled her eyes at her best friend and then grabbed his wrist, pulling him out to the entrance. "You are sparing with me, if you like it or not." Sarah hadn't noticed but her hand slipped down, she was now holding his hand and when she did, she intertwined their finger together. Peter just looked down at their hands, with a small smile.

They walked up the stairs onto the last section. Peter stopped at her door but Sarah walked to the next door. "Sarah?" he asked looking at her walk forward "Yeah?" She asked, taking out her keys. "Wrong door?" he questioned pointing at the door that said 319.

Robin just looked at peter as she unlocked the door in front of her. He just watched her walk in and he just stood outside her door. Before he walked forward the door in front of him opened, Sarah just smiling at the boy. "What the....." Sarah rolled her eyes and walked forward. "Did you really never notice that no one came out of that door for over a year?" Peter just looked at the room. "Wow, w-who.... How?"  "Lets just say that Tony Stark had a soft spot for a girl who was abandoned by her parents." She smiles. "He saw the way we would train and he saw The Hunger Games, and a lightbulb lit up in that big brain of his." The girl chuckled. "You know the Tony Stark?" Sarah nods.

"She also knows Steve Rogers." Peter turns around with shock and grins at the tall blonde man. "W-wow, sir. I'm a big fan. It's great to meet you. My name is Peter Parker." The two shook hands and Steve smiled.

Steve walked towards Sarah and messed up her hair and kissed the top of her head. "He's my great great great uncle." Peter turns around from his spot and gives them a questioning look. "I thought you where an only child?" He asked. "We kept my brothers name out of the papers, it's only in personal files." Peter nods and looks around the room.

"Now Peter, have you ever worked with hand to hand combat." Steve asks randomly as Peter walked around the room, he nods. Steve smiles and Sarah just looks at her dad. "Oh no, no, no, no, NO. N, O. NO " Steve chuckles ad raises his hands in surrender. "I was just kidding." Peter just looks at the two. "What?" Sarah walked in front of Peter looking him in the eyes. "He wanted to fight you, he wanted to see it you are physically good enough."

"Good enough for what?" Robin just sighs and her ears turn red and looks down a bit. "Um, Eh, B-being my, uh, my boyfriend."