4*

Peter just looked at the girl and examined her facial expressions, listened to her heartbeat, her light breathing, the counts of every slow blink and leaned in to kiss her.

----------

Sarah's eyes closes slowly but her brows scrunched together in confusion, Peter immediately pushed back surprised in himself. "Sorry."

"No, no it's fine. I hit you in the face after all. I guess you just wanted to hit my lips... With ah- with yours...." Peter chuckled and lightly nodded. "Yeah uh, sorry." He scratched the back of his head. Sarah had put the icepack back on his cheek. "I don't think it was a good idea."

"What?" Peter questioned "Kissing me." Sarah replied apathetically "W-why?"

"I lose people, Peter. I lose them or they leave me. I don't want to get hurt, not again." Sarah paused and sighed. "I told you what happened when Bucky almost killed Steve. When I saw Bucky throw him off, I felt betrayed because I was the only one who Bucky didn't hurt because something stopped him. But when Bucky hurt Steve he hurt me too."

The girl paused and Peter put his hand on the icepack, removing Sarah's hand and holding it himself. The door opened and both of the teens turned there head to Steve holding several white plastic bags. "I should go, aunt May will worry if I'm not home soon." The girl nods and Peter walks to the other room to collect his stuff. "Anything happen when I was gone?"

"I got hungry." The girl said with a light chuckle. "I'll see you tomorrow Sarah! Thanks for letting me come over Captain." Peter yelled from the door, the girl jogged toward him. "Pick me up tomorrow for breakfast." He nods and smiles, Sarah smiles back and closes the doors he walks away. "What did you want to talk about?" The girl says walking back into the kitchen to her Dad. "We have a mission soon, we've found some people who have been able to traffic in bombs and other weapons. Wanda will be there and we need you to help her focus with her powers." The girl nods and sighs. "When?"

"A week from today." Steve says quickly. "Okay yeah, I just need you to call in for school. I can ask Peter to keep up with my homework while we're gone." The blond man nods. "Now, where my food?" The teen ask looking around the bags. "Oh wait. I brought you your new suit. You said the new one got ripped apart from our last mission." Steve said walking to the training room and walking back with red and dark blue folded clothes. "Pepper wanted to give you something so she insisted on making this herself."

"How'd she get my size?"

"I might have taken some of your usual clothes and given it to her for size."

"Ah" the girl answered with a slight nod. "Go try it on." Steve says handing her the clothes. "They had to be red and blue didn't they?" She asked taking the clothes and walking away. "Of course, your adoptive father is Captain America, after all. It's a bit old fashioned but I think you'll like it."

"I like old fashion, I like you, don't I?" The girl says louder as she walks into the training room and closing the door behind her. She left her black shirt on and pulled the jacket over her head, then taking of her bottoms to put the other one on. She walked to one of the mirrors in the training room and turned looking at the back, it had a place my for her arrows and other weapons. She look at the middle of her jacket looking at the white star that was slightly splashed with red and blue. She smiled at the sight and walked back into the kitchen to Steve.
As he hears her footsteps he turns and looks at his young girl. "How does it fit?" He ask with a smile "A bit snug." Sarah says with a light chuckle.

(A/N: that's from The Flash btw and the suit is from Arrow, Thea's suit, instead of the black it's a navy blue color but it shows how the suit is supposed to be like. )

"Um, how's Peggy?" She ask curiously. "She's good, as far as I know." Sarah nods. "I want to see her again, one of these days before anything happens." Sarah quietly says. "Don't think like that." Steve replies. "I know, sorry. I didn't mean to put it that way." Sarah replies hugging Steve.