5

Saturday Morning

Peter was already walking towards Sarah's apartment door when he heard a sudden crash, his eyes widened and ran towards the door and swung it open. "You okay?" Peter said as he looked at the girl who was wrapped around in a black towel. "I'm fine. I just dropped my knife and it almost hit my foot so I stepped back and I broke a vase." The girl said with a large sigh. "I'm just gonna put on some clothes and I'll pick this up, then we can go on our date." As Sarah turned back she widened her eyes, noticing that she said the word 'date' but shrugged it off. She grabbed matching underwear and put them of, she took her nude sweater and put it over her damp hair. Robin opened the cabinet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and some socks.

She walked out of her room and Peter just watched her go from room to room. The short girl had gabbed her shoes and put them on with a slight struggle. "Let me just get my glasses." She say walking back the other direction, Peter eyes still locked on the girl. She grabbed her black over the shoulder bag and her black cat glasses. She walked back to the living getting a plastic bag and throwing in the large pieces of the vase and pushing the small pieces under the table "Okay, now we an go." She said with a chuckle.

------

"So Peter, how's photography class going?" Sarah asked before drinking her orange juice. "Great, I got an A on my last picture." The girl rose a brow and sat down her orange juice "Which one?" She asked. Peter took out his camera and showed her a picture of her sipping her coffee, Sarah's hair was blown behind her and the sun came out from the shadows. She pushed up her glasses. "Wow, Peter you have a real gift." The boy chuckles "Thanks, the class thought it was eye catching." Sarah tilted her head slightly and chuckled dryly "That funny. Never thought myself as eye catching?" Both of the teens smiled and Sarah to a sip of her orange juice.

"I'm gonna be gone next week, Friday. My dad wants me to go to D.C and sort some stuff out." Sarah says, cutting off the sweet silence "What about school?" Peter ask "You'll just have to do my homework for me." The blond girl said with an innocent smile.

----- 1 Week Later -----

Lagos, Nigeria

Sarah was now sitting down with Wanda, watching her drink a cup of tea. Steve was across the street in a abandoned building, Natasha was tables away from the two girls and Sam was roaming around. "Alright, what do you see?" Steve was now looking out the window to look at Sarah. "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." She answers quietly looking at the station in front of her. "There's an ATM in the south corner, which means..."

"Cameras." Wanda replied "Both cross streets in one way." Steve clarifies "So compromise the escape routes." The brunet continues "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve pauses "Sarah, you see that ranger over half way up the block." The blonde girl leans back on her chair "You mean the red one. It's cute." She jokes "It's also bullet proof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody, probably us." Natasha butts in, sipping her tea.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda replies bluntly "Looking over your shoulder needs to become a second nature." Natasha simply replies "Anybody ever tell you,you're a little paranoid." Sam says over the earpiece. "Not to my face. Why, did you hear something?" The read head replied tilting her head. "Eyes on target, folks. It's the best lead we have on Rumlow in 6 months.I don't want to lose him." Steve replies "If he sees us coming there won't be a problem,he kind of hate us." Sam says with a scoff. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve says as he looks out the window. "The truck's loaded for max weight, and the driver's armed."

"It's a battling ram." Sarah says putting on a small black glove on her right hand "Go now." Steve orders "What?" Wanda questions looking at Sarah "He's not aiming the police." Sarah and Steve reply in unison. "I'm turning my earpiece off once things go down." Sarah replies. "Stay with me, I might need your help." Natasha says holding her wrist. The teen nods.

Natasha and her where just waiting for the right time to come in. "So how's school going?" Natasha says calmly. "Now is not the time Nat."

"Well I think its the perfect time." The two girls walked on the side on the building. "I'll be up in the building. You go do what you need to do." Sarah says. "You're really mature when it comes to missions, Sarah. It's weird to see you like this." The blonde scoffed. "Last time I locked around on a mission, Loki almost had my head." She continued as the ran up the stairs of the building.

The short blonde girl look at the edge of the building. She watched Natasha ride in to her motorcycle and kick ass. We'll that is until Romlow threw her into the tank. "Shit." She whispered. She watched as Romlow started shooting at Steve. She took out a small flat box and pushed a white button, unfolding it into a bow. She grabbed an arrow and stood up. Romlow had eyes on her and she panicked slightly. He didn't shoot at her and she released her arrow.

It was now and his hands and it scratched the metal on his suit. "You missed." The taunted. "That's what you think." She replies putting away her bow and arrow. Tony had modified her arrows to always leave a small tracking device in material or in the human body. It came in handy, in times like these. She turned on her earpiece and looked as Romlow drove away. "Steve, you okay?" She asks "Just peachy." He says with a groan. Sarah looks down at him as he gets up from the floor. "Doesn't look like it. That was a pretty long fall." She replies walking down the stairs. "Romlow didn't go far. I'll see what I can do."

"Sarah, no. Romlow is to strong now. Find Wanda, tag team and meet up with Natasha." Steve was now facing Sarah from a distance. She saluted him and she grabbed Natasha's motorcycle. "Right behind you." Wanda says basically appearing out of no where. "Where'd you come from teen witch?" Sarah chuckles and turns on the motorcycle. "Good luck, old man." Sarah says as her and Wanada leave.

-----

Sarah's ears where ringing, watching the horror show play in front of her. She knew Wanda didn't mean to blow up the building. She knew that she couldn't control it much longer. She looked at the brunet girl and let out a shaky sigh. "Wanda, you did what you had to do. Things like this happen and I know you don't realize it, but it happens every time we are out here." Sarah dropped her hand on Wanda's shoulder. "Come on, lets go get help."