Epilogue

Sarah was at lunch talking to Michelle about her going A-wall for the past few weeks. "Wait, wait wait. So your dad, made you do all of this?" She question. "Yup, Captain America is way to extreme these days." The blonde girl chuckles as she stands up with Michelle. "I can't believe it. You could have died." She sighs as the two girls walk to class. "I told you what I am because I trust you but theres so many other secrets that come with it.... Come with me to my locker, I need to get my textbook for my other class. "Yeah sure. Oh and here, I bet you thought I forgot your god damn birthday" The curly brunet says wit sass, hugging Sarah's side. As they reach the blonde's locker as bell rings and she open her locker with no problem. "Thanks Michelle but you didn't have too."

She unhooks the lock and opens her locker to face about a dozen of roses in her locker. "Ooh, what are those?" Michelle said curiously, before taking the flowers out of her locker, looking for a note. "Happy Birthday! From your favorite hero?" She reads out loud and looking down at the roses. They where tied together with the thinest web. "No way! You know that spiderling thing?" Michelle exclaims and everyone in the hall looks at her. "Michelle, shut up. Yes we've had a few encounters but nothing big." The blonde says taking the roses from her and walking away with a smile as she ignores the small bundle of people around her locker.

As she walks into class people look at the dozen of flowers she was holding. Her cheeks burn a shape of pink sits down on there desk, in front of Peter. "Who are those from?" Peter ask leaning in front of his chair to whisper into her ear. "Uh, this guys, you may not know him but he is know as Spider-Man." Sarah whispers back smelling the roses. "No way, you know spider-man?" Peter ask fake surprised. "Yeah... He's my boyfriend" Sarah whispers the last part so only he could hear. "He must be lucky then, to have such a beautiful girl by his side." Sarah chuckles and turns to face Peter. "Thank you, Peter." She whispers with a loving smile. Peter smiles back, the way he looked at her wasn't oblivious. His eyes shinned so bright when he sees the blonde girl. he loves her, he really does but hasn't told her. But he is planning to at her surprise party, she maybe a few months older than her but it didn't matter. Obviously to him a few months was nothing, he like the fact that his girlfriend was older than him.

Girlfriend.

That word echoed in his thoughts, it made his feels warm in the inside. He knew what he was feeling way sappy and cliché but it was true and many people knew it.

Later on Peter waited for Sarah at her locker when Phillip walked up to him. "Taken her down yet?" He asked curiously. "What do you mean?" Peter questioned, crossing his arms. "I mean have you fucked." Peter chuckled dryly. "That's non of your business, Phillip. Just because you fuck every girl you date doesn't everyone else does." Phillip smiles. "I'll see you at the party, Parker." Peter rose a brown and looked Phillip walk away.

Sarah waked into the hall as she saw Phillip walk away. "Since when are you and Lip best friends?" The girl asked as she lightly shoved his shoulder off her locker. "Since when are you friends with him?" Peter asks back with emphasis. "Lip was in the care system with me." She chuckled dryly and set all her books in her locker. "His family is a druggy bunch but he loves them." Peter nods his head and looks at Sarah straight in the eyes. "He's a good person... I promise, he is no harm." The blonde girl smile at the brunette. "Let's go." She continues as Sarah closes her locker. His hand slid to hers and she smiled widely to herself.

Sarah wasn't really one to show affection in public but when she did it meant that she went far away from her comfort zone to make someone else feel better. When they kissed it was always at apartment. They've been interrupted several times by Steve knocking on the door and yelling

--

After the mission was over Peter and Sarah grew really close to each other. Peter didn't want to leave her side because she was hurting, her body wasn't fully healed at that wasn't good. Her body naturally recovered quick so the slow process was basically killing her patience. She was laying in her bed with a textbook in her lap, teaching Peter the geometry sequence. "Peter its not that hard." She says calmly as she stressed out because of him. "Look who's talking. Bruce Banner taught you every mathematical sequence there is." Peter said with a light huff. "The only reason you have a C' in that class is because you don't try. You could be in Pre-calculos if you wanted to and pass with an A+ making the teacher think that you are cheating somehow but your that beautifully smart."