12

A/N: A day late, sorry babes 😅

The next day, Sarah's fingers untangled Peters untreated hair. It was smooth and silky. The brunet groaned and sniffled. That signified that he would be awake any minute and Sarah's heart skipped a beat. She loved watching him be so relaxed, problem free. The girl smiled as she kept playing around with his hair. He groaned once more and shifted before his eyes fluttered. Peter felt the hand on his head and flinched back. He looked into the blondes eyes with surprise. "Sarah, h-hey. How are you feeling?" He asked a bit nervous. "I'm good...." There was a pause. "I'm guessing Steve told you, huh?" She asked. "Yeah, yeah. He did." Sarah scoffed sadly. "I'm guessing that you don't want anything to do with me?" She smiled with a pause.

"Kidding, you can't leave me or I'll tell everyone your secret." She says fiddling her fingers. "Everyone in school has been asking for you. Ned is really worried. Oh and Lip too." Sarah chuckled. "I want nothing to do with that guy, he's just a pretty face with brains." She replied Peter smiled. He looked at Sarah's arms, the needles that were once in aren't anymore. Her skin was flowing his color and he intwined his fingers with hers. She was warm, like she was before. "I wanted to ask you som-" Sarah leaned in quickly and kissed Peter, she didn't have the patience for waiting. Her hand held the back of his neck.

It was sweet and savoring, his lips where soft and they calmed her.

When they parted Sarah's eyes where still closed, her forehead leaning on his. Peter looked at her long lashes and blushed. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait for you to make a move again." Both teens chuckle and Peter agreed. "I would have taken longer." He says and Sarah grins.

"I'm guessing I would have interrupted something if I walked in any sooner?" Steve questions raising a brow. Sarah smiles. "Hey kiddo, how you feeling?" He asked walking up to her and kissing her forehead. "I need to shower but other than that I feel completely fine." She says sitting up straighter. "Sarah." A feminine voice says from the door. "Marie" Sarah says with a smile. "The nurse had called me and told me you where awake." The woman rushed towards the teen and hugged her. "I'm fine, I promise. You should know by now that I heal quickly." The teen says. "I should get going. I still have a home of children to take care of." Marie kissed Sarah's forehead and the wave goodbye to each other.

"Can I go home now?" Sarah ask and Steve nods. "Natasha put some clean clothes in here, somewhere." Steve stands up and looks around for a white bag. He picks it up and hands it to Sarah. "You're able to shower here if you like." The girl nods and walks out with the bag. She wasn't naked or anything, she was wearing the bottom half of her suit and a sport bra. She asked a nurse for the showers and she lead her towards them. Sarah thanked the tall nurse for the soaps and towel and walked in. She locked the door behind her and turned on the shower, took her close off and jumped into the shower. The hot water cleaned of any access blonde and dirt from her body.

It felt great. Washing her hair, she closed her eyes and relaxed as much as possible. After just standing under the hot shower, she turned the water off and rolled herself in the towel. She unzipped the bag and there was a pink posit on the top of the clothes. "Since you're awake, why not get lucky?" Sarah said out loud putting the note aside and looking at the matching red bralette and underwear. "Really, Nat?" She asked herself. The blond girl dropped her towel and put on her undergarments. She pulled out a dark blue flannel shirt and leggings. Then digging in the bag for socks until she found them in the other zipper bag. She slipped on the white vans that where shoved in there and opened a small case. She opened them and her glasses where there, and clean. She slipped those on as well and picked up her mess. She walked out and Steve and Peter where standing outside.

"Let's go home." The blonde girl says pushing up her glasses