2.Sip of Wine

When I saw my future husband how handsome and foolish he looked I quickly walked down the stairs. Not too quickly cause that was unladylike and not on becoming a future queen. When he saw me he quickly inspected me up and down then gave a huge smile.

+-------------------------------_---------------//////----//-/--/-//-///_/÷-------

"Hello my dear " his voice roared. I merely managed to say a "hi." I was about to ask him a question but my father's voice overpowered mine.

He announced to us our wedding day and that we were to spend time with each other. "Shall we, " he said stretching for my hand.

How could this man as only talk about only parties, exploiting women and liquor. "Could you shut up" I said having enough. He looked at me as if he saw a ghost. He grabbed my wrist and shouted "you better be careful how you speak to me, got it" I quickly shook my head in agreement. We then spoke no word I English nor French. After a good while of walking in circles he said "I am sorry." I was shocked "I is OK I overstepped my boundaries it will never happen again I promise ". Unsaid holding back tears. "No it is not you are my wife..... to be I will never hurt you again no matter what.

DINNER TIME

My ladies got up to my room and bathe my in my favourite scent rose petals in hot water. I was clean as can be. My hair was plaid back in a French braid. My make up was heavy and my face was white. Since it was night. At the dinner my father and talking but to only men of high standards .

My father had the heart to ask "King David how are you enjoying my daughter" . Quite well he replied. "Good to hear"said my father.

David was quite after that. After dinner he looked pale very pale. Are you OK. "nice hair ohh"he replied you drunk you rake "who you calling a rake ugly no pretty hair". I was so disappointed that my betrothed was a drunken bastard of a king.

I asked a maid to send him to a guest suite.

In the morning before my maid came I went to his room a whispered I am very disappointed I you you son of a rat king " he quickly woke up but I left before.

P. S David is Vivian's husband