7. Love Song

To my surprise the next day after he sent his page for me . I decided to go not that I  had a choice. At court I never felt so little. I am queen not his mistress I deserved chateaus and meadows named after me not Katherine her station is under mine. Why does it feel like she is above me.

I need to up my game at court and form alliance  and spies to at least survive. My lying and backstabbing starts here. I have to say I started late. I am a too good of a person.

ON THE WAY TO THE KING'S CHAMBERS

While I was walking I decided to call to people to get more popular. So I can use my husbands money and crown and jewels to bribe them. I sometimes shock myself with my scheming and plots.  Anyways this is what to do to get to the top now I am ok with that because I will make it to the top just trust me.

I knocked on the door." Ahh come in my love, we need to talk I have not seen you in so long I miss you so much."

" Oh really why did you not call for me forgot or Katherine clouded up our mind."

"None my love I was busy I promise you, would you like to ride with me through the meadow or go to the library."

I chose to go in the meadow because more people would see us, which was totally what I wanted.

I went to go fetch my riding gear walking back I say Katherine , I stopped her why did I do that I then said " I am obviously queen of this land and I am blessed with power to exile you from court because I do not like you stay away from the ki--- no my husband here is the ring to prove." Bye now I said sweetly she gave me an awful look which I enjoyed.

I wore my tightest corset and loosest pants to bring out me figure. I am not like my mother who will let a mistress take over no this my country now.  Katherine was not going to win I will go done in history for this  I hope.

AT THE MEADOW

You look ravishing the king said with a large grin on his lips.

"Thanks you look great." "let us get riding!"

  to my  displeasure he told everyone to remove themselves from the meadow what is wrong with him anyways at least they know that we are on speaking terms you can not have a king and queen who are not talking that would create a civil war and a beheading of the queen especially if the queen had an affair or no male heirs. I hated being a woman in this society.

After we silently rode and came back to the castle we say a picnic outside it was sett by Ruth Emma and Britney I also saw his mistresses peeking at us imagine the jealousy in their hearts.

We sat down and he said to me " what do you want I will give you any thing at all '."

"I want our mistresses to be exiled from court." I said it boldly.

"OK my love."

just like that I was shocked.

CONTINUE READING MAYBE NEXT WEEK THEY WILL KISS???? MORE EXCITING CHAPTER COMING UP. SORRY I WAS NOT ABLE TP POST IN SO LONG I WAS TIRED AND MY PHONE STOP WORKING AND ALSO I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND I HAD TO RENEW IT AND GET MY PHONE FIXED ALSO YOU WILL SEE BETTER EDITS BECAUSE I STOPPED USING MY PHONE TO DO MY WRITING I AM ON MY LAPTOP