11. How deep is your Love

I was so shocked when David told me he thinks he is inlove with me. Was he playing with my mind or is it a trick to allow me to lay carelessly and allow him in my bed I can never tell with him. I think might actually mean it. But what do I know.

Maybe I have a different life from my mom at least my husband loves me and I am not a breed out old queen. Not that I do not respect my mother as a queen.

I wonder I am going to be doing today maybe I am going to visit David again. Sometimes I think I have too much rights as a queen. I think I might I need my ladies to help me with that decision.

"Come in my ladies I need your help with something."

"What is it my queen we are happy to help?"

" Well David told me that he loved me an I want to see him today should I go or wait till he request my presents.

" You should not go should wait till he request because if he loves you he will always want to see you." said Emma. out of all of us Emma is the most romantic one. 

"Great point I will stay."  

"Great ideas your majesty all of them said at the same time."

What I like about my ladies is that they think of a plan and give me the praise. Because I am

 a queen this must be how the King feels everyday with everyone.

I heard a knock on my door

"Who is it?"

"David."

" hehe please come in." He came in and told my ladies to leave I got this felling like he knows I told them.

"What is it David?"

"About yesterday  I truly ment it and I want to give you this necklace it was made for my mother when my father confessed his love to my mother. Will you take it?" 

"Yes I is beautiful, Aww David you shouldn't have this is too much and I am not with child."

The necklace was so beautiful I was a long necklace and the bottom said " I love you." They craved out flowers and elaborate designs around the quote.

"I want you to have it, truly even if you are without child I still love you and want you to have it."

" ok!"

Sorry guys but I am having writers block this thing is so real I have nothing to write about I an frustrated I hardly managed to write this chapter that is why it is so short. but I will be back next Monday night wait a next one.