14. A Compromise

So I am not going to write in detail what happened just the part where it is appropriate for teens.*************

While we kissed he used his hands to cup my face. My hands where around his neck. I stared deeply into his eyes.

You could see passion and lust in his eyes. The only other man who looked at me that way was king Levi. Like he could undress me
with his eyes. After we kissed we rub each other nose.

"You are so beautiful , I have never met a woman so demanding yet I sense that in my presents you lose some of that boldness. Never lose it."

He then continued to kiss my and I wanted to talk I pushed back a little and said "Why do you really want me here?"

"I wanted time alone with yo in a more intimate setting." He said.

"Can I ask you a requests it is a big one."

"I am the king nothing is too big."

"I would like to be with child for you." I said boldly

"Are you sure it about that or is their other forces pushing you like your mother. My page send me all the letters you and your mother have."

"It is for everyone not just my mother please. I want at least two children."

"Very well as long as you say you do not have a problem with me visiting the brothel."

"Ok."

***********
I am making shorter chapter now to provide full read from the little who read my book.