King Levi's Heart

King Levi started at me so hard like his eyes could undress me from my clothes to my soul. He stared at me in a ravishing way he was so handsome looked like he had a six pack (not that I am watching him). Through out the conversation with the other men he remained silent.

King Levi P.O.V

I stood there staring at the beauty before me so innocent so mild I could not stop my heart from beating so fast especially when she started staring at me. I was relieved to know that the fondness I had of her was mutually displayed. But one down fall was that she was married and the queen of the castle I did not like how he husband treated her he gripped his arms around her which you could see made her uncomfortable. I know she sees peace and sanctuary in me. She was worthy of love you could sense her powerfulness but I was sank whenever near her husband. I felt her power as she walked in and at dinner but not know. What changed this felling, husband did.  

I would want her to be my bride. She is married to someone who will never she her full potential. She could lead armies and conquer kingdoms. She was glorious her eyes shined like  the brightest star in the sky. Her hair was looked like the softest of silk and the yellowest of corn I think this is love.

end of P.O.V 

King David then said " Levi ole champ what makes you this silent?" "Oh nothing," and they continued talking. Time flew bye so fast it was then time for bed. "Vivian can you please escort Levi to his room." "ok as you wish, King Levi come this way" King Levi then said '' please call me Levi.

On our way to the guest bedroom I was awkward. He was silent he then broke the silence saying "do you enjoy life here at this court." I looked at him then said "not really it is boring mostly because I am always inside my chamber, they said court was full of backstabbing I have not encountered it due to my isolation."

"Ahh but you still hear thing right from your ladies."

"Yes I do."

"So let me tell you this before your ladies do I think I am inlove with you."

"I am so flattered but I am married and I can lose my life if caught with an affair and you will go on living happily because you are a king.

"I am not asking for a relationship I just wanted to tell you that I am also looking for a bride."

"That I can help you with you can marry my lady Makenna her father is the richest man in this kingdom that is not royalty."

"Thank you."

" No problem."

the rest of the way was silent.

After showing him to guess chamber I went to Makenna to ask her  if she is intrested in marrying King Levi of course she said  yes. They  were married the following day

YEA GUYS I DID COME TRUE PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE THO SEE BECAUSE AT LEASTONE FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT SO WE CAN SHARE IDEAS thanks for the 166 reads please like and comment